IETF
tram@jabber.ietf.org
Monday, July 18, 2016< ^ >
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[15:50:26] Meetecho joins the room
[15:53:13] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[15:55:12] Simon Perreault joins the room
[15:56:15] oej - SCRIBE joins the room
[15:57:24] oej - SCRIBE has set the subject to: Tram at IETF 95
[15:58:08] <oej - SCRIBE> Welcome. I'll be your gentle Jabber scribe. Please note that the Note Well applies to remote participation as well. If you haven't read it, please read it now: https://www.ietf.org/about/note-well.html
[15:58:31] <oej - SCRIBE> TRAM wg https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/tram/documents/
[15:59:23] <Simon Perreault> Hi all!
[16:00:39] <oej - SCRIBE> Hi Simon!
[16:00:44] <oej - SCRIBE> Materials are found here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/96/session/tram/
[16:03:15] <oej - SCRIBE> Slide 5: State of the TRAM
[16:03:50] <oej - SCRIBE> Simon:  I guess you are the only remote and I see you are using MeetEcho, I assume you see the slides
[16:03:57] <Simon Perreault> Yup, thanks!
[16:04:37] <oej - SCRIBE> de rien, Simon
[16:06:19] <oej - SCRIBE> Marc at the mic
[16:09:50] <Simon Perreault> Who was it that volunteered to review the STUNbis crypto?
[16:10:25] <Jonathan Lennox> I believe it was Ram?
[16:10:54] <oej - SCRIBE> There was some confusion about which draft he promised to review.
[16:15:45] <oej - SCRIBE> Jonathan Lennox at mic
[16:20:15] <oej - SCRIBE> Tiru Konda speaking
[16:20:41] <oej - SCRIBE> The room is slowly getting filled up, still a lot of free seats
[16:20:49] <oej - SCRIBE> We may find some inspiration in COAP
[16:22:00] <oej - SCRIBE> If I understood him right
[16:23:42] <oej - SCRIBE> Jonathan Lennox speaking
[16:25:26] <oej - SCRIBE> Marc is thinking…
[16:25:36] <oej - SCRIBE> Jonathan Lennox speaking while Marc continues to think
[16:31:45] <oej - SCRIBE> There's no definition of "tls-over-tcp"
[16:32:30] <oej - SCRIBE> That was my personal note from reading the draft
[16:34:09] Nils Ohlmeier joins the room
[16:36:56] <oej - SCRIBE> Welcome to TRAM, Nils!
[16:48:25] <oej - SCRIBE> Feels like we're back to host managed nat traversal again.
[16:48:35] <oej - SCRIBE> s/host/server/
[16:50:35] <oej - SCRIBE> JOnathan Lennox
[16:53:47] <oej - SCRIBE> Andy Hutton speaking
[16:53:48] <Simon Perreault> My colleague Gregory Sanderson <gsanderson@jive.com> is volunteering to review the PMTUD draft.
[16:57:05] <oej - SCRIBE> Thank you everyone!
[16:57:14] <oej - SCRIBE> Simon: relay to mailing list pls
[16:57:17] <oej - SCRIBE> — Meeting closed
[16:57:21] oej - SCRIBE leaves the room
[16:57:24] Nils Ohlmeier leaves the room
[16:57:53] Simon Perreault leaves the room
[16:57:55] Meetecho leaves the room
[16:58:01] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[17:00:07] Simon Perreault joins the room
[17:04:53] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[17:08:24] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[19:29:58] Simon Perreault leaves the room