Friday, March 29, 2019< ^ >
Adam Roach has set the subject to: STIR at IETF 103
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

[07:50:00] VirtualQueue_JnaSa5Dg joins the room
[07:53:53] Meetecho joins the room
[07:55:07] Janet Gunn joins the room
[07:55:08] Wilhelm Wimmreuter joins the room
[07:59:22] mike hamilton joins the room
[08:00:49] Eric Burger joins the room
[08:03:06] Sean Turner joins the room
[08:03:12] <Janet Gunn> secondary audio being transmittd
[08:03:28] <Sean Turner> I am the jabber scribe so if you want anything said at the mic please proceed your comment with "MIC:"
[08:04:03] <Janet Gunn> please turn off the secondary audio
[08:04:24] <Meetecho> Janet Gunn: is this meant for us? what secondary audio?
[08:04:47] Simon Pietro Romano joins the room
[08:04:50] Jean Mahoney joins the room
[08:05:12] <Sean Turner> Not sure I can pull that off.  Is there somebody stream audio from the room?
[08:05:41] <Janet Gunn> yes, there is a secondary audio- radio program - being transmitted with the stream from the room.
[08:05:59] <Eric Burger> I don't hear a secondary audio.
[08:06:04] <Eric Burger> Could be my bad ears!
[08:06:07] <Sean Turner> Working on it
[08:06:20] <Sean Turner> I told the chairs
[08:06:35] <Janet Gunn> It was there before the room started, but it is still there
[08:06:47] Suneesh Babu joins the room
[08:06:51] <Janet Gunn> thanks
[08:07:16] <Meetecho> Janet Gunn: are you sure it's not another tab in your laptop?
[08:07:19] <Eric Burger> MIC: will we have a 2nd WGLC (to set a deadline)?
[08:07:23] <Meetecho> We can't hear any second audio
[08:07:37] <Eric Burger> MIC: I'll review.
[08:07:51] <Eric Burger> MIC: Zzzzzz
[08:08:10] <Eric Burger> MIC: Sean???
[08:08:22] Suneesh Babu leaves the room
[08:08:56] <Janet Gunn> I just checked the rest of my windows- not there.
[08:09:42] <Janet Gunn> And it started 15 min before te start of the session
[08:09:50] <Meetecho> Definitely not coming from us... we only generate a single audio stream here from the room
[08:10:07] <Meetecho> Have you tried leaving the room and rejoining to see if it goes away?
[08:10:35] <Eric Burger> I definitely don't hear any other audio. Does anyone besides Janet hear it? WIllhelm?
[08:12:07] <Sean Turner> @Eric Burger Sorry slept on that
[08:12:13] <Sean Turner> I will get you in the notes
[08:13:10] <Eric Burger> :*
[08:14:16] Jean Mahoney leaves the room
[08:16:47] <Eric Burger> MIC: Or that the logo is some kind of tracker
[08:17:04] <Sean Turner> inn line eric
[08:18:30] <Eric Burger> MIC: Note, we don't need to worry much about the tracker, because we have cryptographic identity (and after we finish talking about the reference being kind of in the signature), we do know (and can decide about showing), per Jon
[08:19:13] <Eric Burger> [thanks Sean]
[08:19:14] BenC joins the room
[08:19:19] <Sean Turner> np
[08:19:42] Jean Mahoney joins the room
[08:21:09] <Janet Gunn> ok- found it
[08:22:43] <Eric Burger> MIC: at some point, the URL + Hash will be on the order of size of hte JPG
[08:23:04] <Eric Burger> :-)
[08:23:35] <Sean Turner> Are just trying to make me exercise :)
[08:23:47] <Eric Burger> One of us needs to be awake
[08:23:52] <Sean Turner> :)
[08:24:04] rlb joins the room
[08:25:15] <Eric Burger> MIC: I don't think we need to wait another year for JSCARD, if it happens at all...
[08:25:32] <Eric Burger> MIC: BTW, 608 shows jCard is good enough
[08:26:03] <Simon Pietro Romano> @Janet Gunn: just out of curiosity, who was the culprit? :)
[08:26:19] <Eric Burger> rejectd
[08:26:33] <Sean Turner> yep
[08:26:34] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[08:26:56] <Eric Burger> Sure :-)
[08:27:14] <Sean Turner> out of band now
[08:27:21] <Sean Turner> JonP at the mic
[08:27:48] <Sean Turner> Slide 2
[08:28:23] <Janet Gunn> it was one of the  urls.  Not sure which one. Sorry
[08:28:46] <Sean Turner> slide 3
[08:29:10] <Simon Pietro Romano> Ah worries. It has happened to all of us!
[08:31:01] <Sean Turner> slide 4
[08:32:19] <Sean Turner> that's it for that deck
[08:32:26] <Sean Turner> stir cert delegation
[08:32:55] rlb leaves the room
[08:35:27] <Sean Turner> we are on the delegation and authority slide
[08:36:48] <Sean Turner> how does stir use it? slide
[08:47:25] <Eric Burger> (not for mic) So we reinvented ZRTP. cool.
[08:48:15] Jean Mahoney leaves the room
[08:49:46] <Sean Turner> Phil was at our MLS meeting in Jan!
[08:50:05] <Eric Burger> Soccer?
[08:50:14] Hanning Zhao joins the room
[08:50:32] <Sean Turner> Message Layer Security ;)
[08:50:40] <Eric Burger> Ahhhh
[08:50:40] <Sean Turner> FTW
[08:51:41] Hanning Zhao leaves the room
[08:54:09] <Eric Burger> MIC: Think it should be adopted. Way more important than OOB.
[08:54:49] <Eric Burger> MIC: I'm not there, either :-)
[08:55:51] <Sean Turner> I got dagger looks when I said that at the mic BTW :)
[08:56:02] <Eric Burger> Ouch
[08:56:11] <Eric Burger> Thanks for being the messenger
[08:56:12] <Sean Turner> :)
[08:56:21] <Eric Burger> See you in DC!
[08:56:30] Eric Burger leaves the room
[08:56:37] <Janet Gunn> thanks
[08:56:52] <Sean Turner> NP - thanks for getting me some exercise
[08:57:13] BenC leaves the room
[08:57:56] mike hamilton leaves the room
[08:58:05] Sean Turner leaves the room
[08:58:11] Simon Pietro Romano leaves the room
[08:58:11] Wilhelm Wimmreuter leaves the room
[08:58:11] Janet Gunn leaves the room
[09:02:10] Meetecho leaves the room
[09:06:40] Sean Turner joins the room
[09:08:24] rlb joins the room
[09:09:18] Sean Turner leaves the room
[09:11:55] rlb leaves the room
[09:12:25] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[09:45:29] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[09:45:53] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[09:52:06] Sean Turner joins the room
[09:54:54] Sean Turner leaves the room: Replaced by new connection
[09:54:56] Sean Turner joins the room
[09:55:11] Sean Turner leaves the room