IETF
siprec@jabber.ietf.org
Thursday, 2 August 2012< ^ >
stpeter has set the subject to: SIPREC WG | http://tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/
Room Configuration

GMT+0
[19:45:37] Simon Romano joins the room
[19:46:46] Meetecho Audio joins the room
[19:51:10] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[19:54:34] John Doe joins the room
[19:56:29] Paul Kyzivat joins the room
[19:57:55] Simon Farrow joins the room
[20:00:50] Alan Johnston joins the room
[20:01:31] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 2: Note Well
[20:01:47] <Paul Kyzivat> I'll channel for remote participants.
[20:01:53] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 3: Logistics
[20:02:14] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 4: Agenda
[20:02:46] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 5: Working Group Status 1/2
[20:03:32] Ken Rehor joins the room
[20:03:37] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 6: Working Group Status 2/2
[20:03:47] John Doe leaves the room
[20:04:38] Ken Rehor leaves the room
[20:05:04] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentation stopped
[20:05:22] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: SIPREC Architecture
[20:05:29] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 2: Status
[20:05:51] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 3: Changes from -04
[20:08:00] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 4: Open item: SRS Initiated flow
[20:10:12] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 5: Open item: media mixing
[20:17:05] Ken Rehor joins the room
[20:20:46] Ken Rehor leaves the room
[20:20:48] Ken Rehor joins the room
[20:23:33] hildjj joins the room
[20:23:42] <hildjj> is there a way to signal new extensions already?
[20:24:01] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 6: Next steps
[20:24:15] <Lorenzo Miniero> Ken I just wrote you a private message
[20:24:15] <Ken Rehor> I agree that this feature is important. We need to keep a list of important "next" items
[20:24:25] <Lorenzo Miniero> you can open it in the participants list below
[20:25:10] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentation stopped
[20:25:35] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: SIPREC Protocol
[20:25:48] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 2: Changes since last meeting
[20:26:40] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 3: Changes since last meeting (1)
[20:27:12] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 4: Changes since last meeting (2)
[20:27:53] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 5: Changes since last meeting (3)
[20:28:29] <Paul Kyzivat> Ken, I was away at the mic and didn't notice your message.
[20:29:04] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 6: Changes since last meeting (4)
[20:29:14] <Paul Kyzivat> Did you want me to bring something to the mic?
[20:29:33] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 7: Todo (1)
[20:29:34] <Paul Kyzivat> I think maybe "next steps" will be discussed later.
[20:30:19] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 8: Todo (2)
[20:33:27] tomkrist joins the room
[20:33:32] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 9: Todo (3)
[20:40:05] tomkrist leaves the room
[20:40:08] tomkrist joins the room
[20:54:00] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 10: Changes to RTP Recommendations
[20:54:05] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 9: Todo (3)
[20:59:58] Alan Johnston leaves the room
[21:02:02] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 10: Changes to RTP Recommendations
[21:03:59] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 11: SRC Using Multiple m-lines
[21:08:03] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 12: SRC Using SSRC Multiplexing
[21:08:14] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 13: SRC Using Mixing
[21:10:21] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 12: SRC Using SSRC Multiplexing
[21:10:29] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 11: SRC Using Multiple m-lines
[21:17:58] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 12: SRC Using SSRC Multiplexing
[21:20:40] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 13: SRC Using Mixing
[21:20:41] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 14: TODO
[21:23:46] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentation stopped
[21:23:58] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: SIPREC Recording Metadata
[21:24:08] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 2: Agenda
[21:24:21] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 3: Changes from Previous version
[21:25:24] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 4: Metadata Model
[21:25:33] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 5: Metadata Model: Media Stream
[21:26:20] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 6: Metadata Model: Media Stream what we really have
[21:27:09] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 7: Metadata : Multiple CS into single stream_id usage
[21:28:49] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 8: Metadata Model: Media Stream Alternative Representation
[21:32:44] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 9: Metadata : Multiple CS into single stream_id usage - Alternative
[21:42:39] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 10: Metadata: Duplicate stream
[21:44:38] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 11: Metadata Format: Participant
[21:44:50] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 10: Metadata: Duplicate stream
[21:47:26] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 11: Metadata Format: Participant
[21:47:48] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 12: Metadata Model: CSRS association
[21:48:08] hildjj leaves the room
[21:48:14] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 13: Metadata Format: Stream
[21:48:17] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 14: Metadata Format: URN UUID
[21:50:29] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 15: Next steps
[21:53:25] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentation stopped
[21:53:33] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: Some early SIPREC interop testing result
[21:54:03] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 2: We’ve done some testing
[21:55:07] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 3: Problem 1
[21:56:54] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 4: Problem 2
[21:57:06] tomkrist leaves the room
[22:00:47] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 5: Problem 3
[22:01:58] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 6: Other notes
[22:03:06] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 7: • Has anyone else done interop testing
[22:03:26] Simon Romano leaves the room
[22:03:31] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentation stopped
[22:03:54] Meetecho Audio leaves the room
[22:04:08] Paul Kyzivat leaves the room
[22:04:13] Simon Farrow leaves the room
[22:04:15] Ken Rehor leaves the room
[22:04:22] Lorenzo Miniero leaves the room
[22:15:19] tomkrist joins the room
[23:14:36] tomkrist leaves the room