IETF
siprec@jabber.ietf.org
Thursday, 17 November 2011< ^ >
stpeter has set the subject to: SIPREC WG | http://tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/
Room Configuration

GMT+0
[07:11:16] MeetechoAudioSipRec joins the room
[07:11:49] Tobia Castaldi joins the room
[07:13:14] Simon Romano joins the room
[07:13:38] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: SIPREC Working Group
[07:13:58] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: SIPREC Working Group
[07:16:55] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[07:17:07] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: SIPREC Working Group
[07:18:17] <Simon Romano> Meetecho is @ taipei1.conf.meetecho.com/WebLite/login.jsp?ietf=siprec
[07:18:48] <Simon Romano> RTSP audio from Meetecho is @ rtsp://taipei1.conf.meetecho.com/3330021.sdp
[07:18:49] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[07:19:59] ben@nostrum.com joins the room
[07:20:32] pm joins the room
[07:22:11] tsuichi joins the room
[07:22:48] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Note Well
[07:23:31] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: SIPREC Working Group
[07:23:43] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Note Well
[07:23:55] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Logistics
[07:23:59] Rosen, Brian joins the room
[07:24:09] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Agenda
[07:24:48] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Working Group Status 1/2
[07:25:09] suzukisn joins the room
[07:25:34] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Working Group Status 2/2
[07:25:58] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[07:25:59] <Tobia Castaldi> for people who may be interested in an integrated view of the jabber room with the slides being presented, this meeting session also has remote support via Meetecho http://www.meetecho.com/ietf82/siprec
[07:26:04] <Tobia Castaldi> just make sure you use a different nickname if you're already in with your jabber client as well
[07:26:08] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: ??
[07:26:16] <Simon Romano> Architecture
[07:26:38] <Tobia Castaldi> SIPREC Architecture draft
[07:26:55] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: ??
[07:27:04] <Tobia Castaldi> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/slides/siprec-3.pptx
[07:27:18] <Simon Romano> Slide 3 -- changes
[07:27:43] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: arch picture
[07:27:44] Alessandro Amirante joins the room
[07:29:12] <Simon Romano> Slide 5
[07:29:20] <Simon Romano> Example of session recording
[07:30:21] <Simon Romano> Slide 6 : Issue -- SRS initiated recording
[07:41:58] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Next Steps
[07:42:19] <Simon Romano> Discussion
[07:44:29] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[07:44:39] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: SIPREC Protocol
[07:44:57] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Status
[07:45:07] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Changes from -01
[07:45:20] <Tobia Castaldi> slide deck at http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/slides/siprec-4.pptx
[07:45:49] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Issue 1: ‘srs’ and ‘src’ feature
[07:46:00] victor.pascual.avila joins the room
[07:46:11] john stafford joins the room
[07:52:47] patrick Mourot joins the room
[07:53:30] patrick Mourot leaves the room
[07:54:22] rlb joins the room
[07:54:38] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Issue 2: ‘siprec’ option tag
[07:54:39] victor.pascual.avila leaves the room
[07:58:38] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Issue 3: Multiplexing support
[08:05:26] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Issue 4: ‘recordpref’
[08:06:11] <Simon Romano> Slide 8: Addition open items
[08:06:26] <Simon Romano> Slide 9: Metadata updates flow
[08:17:14] <Simon Romano> Slide 10: Next steps
[08:17:29] <Simon Romano> Slide 11: Discussion
[08:17:46] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[08:17:59] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) Recom
[08:18:10] <Simon Romano> mendations for SIPREC
[08:18:34] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Purpose
[08:19:07] <Tobia Castaldi> slide deck at http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/slides/siprec-0.pdf
[08:19:22] <Tobia Castaldi> meetecho session at www.meetecho.com/ietf82/siprec
[08:19:31] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Contents
[08:19:54] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Issue 1: RFC 2119 Language
[08:20:19] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Issue 2: SRC Positioning
[08:20:55] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Issue 3: Roles – Translator/Mixer/Endp
[08:21:04] Leon Portman joins the room
[08:22:25] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Issue 4: Single vs. Multiple SDES Packet
[08:22:52] <Simon Romano> Slide 8: Issue 5: CNAME
[08:23:20] Leon Portman leaves the room
[08:23:47] <Simon Romano> Slide 9: Issue 6: FIR vs. PLI
[08:24:32] <Simon Romano> Slide 10: Issue 6: FIR vs. PLI (cont)
[08:24:36] <Simon Romano> Slide 11: Issue 7: Symmetric RTP/RTCP
[08:25:29] john stafford leaves the room
[08:25:46] <Simon Romano> Slide 12: Issue 7: Symmetric RTP/RTCP (cont)
[08:26:07] <Simon Romano> Slide 13: Issues not addressed in this draft
[08:40:29] Thomas Stach joins the room
[08:45:55] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[08:46:03] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: SIPREC Recording Metadata for SRS (draft
[08:46:21] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Agenda
[08:46:32] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Changes from Previous version
[08:47:26] Thomas Stach leaves the room
[08:47:54] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Metadata Model in ver 05
[08:48:22] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Metadata Model : Participant - CS link
[08:50:11] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Metadata Model : Stream - CS linkage
[08:53:15] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Metadata Model : Number of participants
[08:53:18] <Simon Romano> Slide 8: Metadata Model Open item: Communication
[08:53:19] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Metadata Model : Number of participants
[08:54:33] <Simon Romano> Slide 8: Metadata Model Open item: Communication
[08:54:39] eburger joins the room
[08:55:48] Eric Burger joins the room
[08:56:04] Hadriel Kaplan joins the room
[08:57:58] jhs joins the room
[09:02:38] <Simon Romano> Slide 9: Metadata Model: Participant
[09:02:50] jhs leaves the room
[09:04:58] jhs joins the room
[09:05:28] rlb leaves the room
[09:06:31] jhs leaves the room
[09:06:43] Alessandro Amirante leaves the room
[09:07:30] jhs joins the room
[09:09:48] jhs leaves the room
[09:09:53] jhs joins the room
[09:10:23] <eburger> Optional = bad, evil.
[09:10:40] <eburger> however, if we never say "use CNAME", no one will ever use it.
[09:10:48] <eburger> On the other hand, that is probably not our problem.
[09:15:31] <Simon Romano> Slide 10: Metadata Format: Attributes of association
[09:16:34] <Simon Romano> Slide 11: Metadata Format: Attributes of association
[09:17:29] <Simon Romano> Slide 12: Metadata Format: representing send, recv
[09:17:34] <Simon Romano> Slide 11: Metadata Format: Attributes of association
[09:17:48] <Simon Romano> Slide 12: Metadata Format: representing send, recv
[09:18:42] <Simon Romano> Slide 13: Next steps
[09:18:51] <Simon Romano> Slide 12: Metadata Format: representing send, recv
[09:18:58] <Simon Romano> Slide 13: Next steps
[09:20:54] Rosen, Brian leaves the room
[09:20:59] Rosen, Brian joins the room
[09:21:19] <Simon Romano> That's all folks! See you soon on Meetecho ;-)
[09:21:30] <Simon Romano> We're flying to the next sessions...
[09:21:37] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[09:21:44] Simon Romano leaves the room
[09:21:53] Rosen, Brian leaves the room
[09:21:59] <Tobia Castaldi> the recordings will be available at www.ietf.org/meeting/82/remote-participation.html#Meetecho
[09:22:04] <eburger> bye!
[09:22:07] <eburger> zzzzzz
[09:22:15] pm leaves the room
[09:22:15] suzukisn leaves the room
[09:22:15] Hadriel Kaplan leaves the room
[09:22:18] <Tobia Castaldi> bye eric ;)
[09:22:18] <Lorenzo Miniero> byez ;)
[09:22:19] <MeetechoAudioSipRec> :D
[09:22:26] eburger leaves the room
[09:22:34] Eric Burger leaves the room
[09:22:45] ben@nostrum.com leaves the room
[09:22:45] Lorenzo Miniero leaves the room
[09:23:07] Tobia Castaldi leaves the room
[09:23:15] tsuichi leaves the room
[09:23:31] MeetechoAudioSipRec leaves the room
[09:24:34] jhs leaves the room
[09:33:46] suzukisn joins the room
[09:36:09] tsuichi joins the room
[09:44:50] tsuichi leaves the room
[09:46:07] suzukisn leaves the room
[09:47:50] rlb joins the room
[09:50:09] rlb leaves the room
[09:53:13] rlb joins the room
[09:54:09] Hadriel Kaplan joins the room
[09:54:28] rlb leaves the room
[10:09:56] Rosen, Brian joins the room
[11:16:46] Hadriel Kaplan leaves the room
[11:40:02] Rosen, Brian leaves the room
[11:40:08] Rosen, Brian joins the room
[11:41:26] Rosen, Brian leaves the room
[15:56:02] Rosen, Brian joins the room
[15:58:30] Rosen, Brian leaves the room