[11:56:21] --- LOGGING STARTED
[12:35:22] --- tomkri has joined
[14:28:25] --- tomkri has left
[14:28:43] --- tomkri has joined
[15:16:08] --- tomkri has left
[16:20:05] --- pck has joined
[16:20:08] --- pck has left
[17:30:04] --- adrian has joined
[17:30:12] --- adrian has left
[17:46:49] --- volkerh has joined
[17:47:20] --- nan_626 has joined
[18:37:47] --- ja has joined
[18:40:31] --- wolfgang.beck01 has joined
[18:42:03] --- Jabber-Wile has joined
[18:44:25] --- ajiang has joined
[18:44:44] --- ttfr has joined
[18:44:49] --- alfredh has joined
[18:46:20] --- frodek has joined
[18:46:23] --- Qian has joined
[18:47:04] --- lowekamp@gmail.com has joined
[18:47:36] <lowekamp@gmail.com> I've volunteered to scribe. Can the audio be heard for this meeting?
[18:47:44] <ajiang> yup
[18:48:51] --- nm has joined
[18:50:57] --- oak has joined
[18:51:12] --- tomkri has joined
[18:51:48] --- tetsu1 has joined
[18:51:53] --- Qian has left: Computer went to sleep
[18:54:59] <lowekamp@gmail.com> looking at a slide labelled: "End-point Perceptual MOS"
[18:56:14] --- Glenn Parsons has joined
[18:57:13] <lowekamp@gmail.com> new speaker: Paul Kyzivat offeranswer-02
[18:57:39] <lowekamp@gmail.com> slide: status
[18:59:51] <lowekamp@gmail.com> slide: Issue: sip-session vs SDP session
[19:00:02] <lowekamp@gmail.com> next slide: Interpretation 1
[19:00:43] --- wolfgang.beck01 has left
[19:00:53] <lowekamp@gmail.com> next slide: Interpretation 2
[19:02:19] <lowekamp@gmail.com> next slide: proposal
[19:02:36] --- Jabber-Wile has left
[19:05:55] --- wolfgang.beck01 has joined
[19:15:01] <lowekamp@gmail.com> next presentation: Paul Kyzivat race-examples-02
[19:15:08] <lowekamp@gmail.com> next slide: Status
[19:15:40] <lowekamp@gmail.com> next slide: summary of changes
[19:17:06] --- lminiero has joined
[19:17:37] <lowekamp@gmail.com> next slde: next steps
[19:17:44] --- alex.amirante has joined
[19:18:58] <lowekamp@gmail.com> next presentation: Service Identification (jdr)
[19:19:04] <lowekamp@gmail.com> slide: Agenda
[19:19:18] <lowekamp@gmail.com> slide: Service ID Architecture
[19:19:57] <lowekamp@gmail.com> slide: Open Questions
[19:21:19] <lowekamp@gmail.com> slide: Media Tag Document
[19:27:42] <lowekamp@gmail.com> we're back on Service ID Architecture
[19:28:04] --- nm has left
[19:28:15] --- wolfgang.beck01 has left
[19:29:59] <lowekamp@gmail.com> back to Media Tag Document
[19:30:57] --- tcastaldi has joined
[19:31:38] <lowekamp@gmail.com> slide "What's the Issue?"
[19:32:27] <lowekamp@gmail.com> slide: Current proposal
[19:35:46] --- eburger has joined
[19:35:56] --- linyi has joined
[19:36:11] --- oak has left: Disconnected
[19:38:15] --- dwillis has joined
[19:53:02] --- tetsu1 has left: Replaced by new connection
[19:54:49] <lowekamp@gmail.com> slide: Questions
[19:56:51] <lowekamp@gmail.com> Mary Barnes discussing config-framework-12
[19:57:03] <lowekamp@gmail.com> slide: history
[19:58:27] <lowekamp@gmail.com> history 2/3
[19:58:59] <lowekamp@gmail.com> 3/3
[20:00:20] <lowekamp@gmail.com> Where are we today?
[20:02:32] <lowekamp@gmail.com> Document is "Large"?
[20:03:27] <lowekamp@gmail.com> Comments on "Readability"?
[20:04:02] <lowekamp@gmail.com> Plans for Today
[20:05:02] <lowekamp@gmail.com> new speaker: Sumanth "Discussions on the I-D"
[20:05:11] <lowekamp@gmail.com> As a refresher...
[20:06:08] <lowekamp@gmail.com> slide #12
[20:06:20] <lowekamp@gmail.com> slide #13
[20:06:56] --- tetsu1 has joined
[20:07:38] <lowekamp@gmail.com> IETF#68 suggestions
[20:08:11] <lowekamp@gmail.com> Changes to -12
[20:09:14] <lowekamp@gmail.com> WGLC comments (technical0
[20:09:34] --- alex.amirante has left
[20:10:21] <lowekamp@gmail.com> Next Steps
[20:16:40] --- lminiero has left
[20:21:42] --- tomkri has left: Logged out
[20:26:22] <lowekamp@gmail.com> next presentation: Simo: app-config-00
[20:26:39] <lowekamp@gmail.com> Motivation
[20:28:48] <ajiang> app-config retrieval of configuration data seems to describe current bcps
[20:29:16] <lowekamp@gmail.com> should I relay that?
[20:30:05] <ajiang> lowe: sorry, i thinnk he's trying to explain himself further
[20:30:40] <lowekamp@gmail.com> slide: Overview of the solution
[20:30:46] <ajiang> i think i'll reserve my comments for later ;)
[20:31:20] --- wolfgang.beck01 has joined
[20:32:00] <lowekamp@gmail.com> Example flow
[20:32:15] <lowekamp@gmail.com> Open issues
[20:32:16] --- wolfgang.beck01 has left
[20:32:20] --- eburger has left
[20:32:34] --- tcastaldi has left
[20:34:36] <lowekamp@gmail.com> Questions
[20:36:15] <lowekamp@gmail.com> Mary putting up status spreadsheet from softarmor
[20:36:41] <lowekamp@gmail.com> softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-it.html
[20:36:58] <lowekamp@gmail.com> (not sure I have that right)
[20:37:34] --- =JeffH has joined
[20:37:45] <=JeffH> how do we get to HOB????
[20:37:48] <ajiang> nope doesn't work, but thanks anyway
[20:37:56] --- lowekamp@gmail.com has left
[20:38:20] --- volkerh has left
[20:39:09] --- nan_626 has left
[20:39:30] --- ttfr has left
[20:40:21] --- =JeffH has left
[20:42:01] --- dwillis has left
[20:42:04] --- tetsu1 has left
[20:55:01] --- frodek has left
[20:58:41] --- Glenn Parsons has left
[21:01:52] --- linyi has left
[21:28:31] --- ja has left
[22:08:34] --- ajiang has left
[22:08:34] --- ajiang has joined