IETF
scim@jabber.ietf.org
Thursday, August 1, 2013< ^ >
stpeter has set the subject to: SCIM WG | http://tools.ietf.org/wg/scim/agenda?item=agenda-85-scim.html
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[14:37:33] Tobia Castaldi joins the room
[14:39:06] AA joins the room
[14:39:52] Meetecho Audio joins the room
[14:41:03] Kelly Grizzle joins the room
[14:41:15] <Tobia Castaldi> Hi kelly
[14:44:06] <Kelly Grizzle> Hi Tobia.
[14:44:22] <Meetecho Audio> hi kely
[14:44:24] <Meetecho Audio> kelly
[14:44:38] <Meetecho Audio> did you launch the java applet?
[14:44:48] <Meetecho Audio> or the webrtc thing?
[14:44:53] <Kelly Grizzle> yes ... i'm getting audio and video now.  applet.
[14:46:07] peter.gietz joins the room
[14:46:23] peter.gietz is now known as peter.gietz@jabber.de
[14:56:59] Erik Wahlström joins the room
[15:02:50] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 1: Note Well
[15:03:01] Rhys joins the room
[15:03:08] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 2: SCIM IETF87
[15:03:14] Barry Leiba joins the room
[15:03:21] <Tobia Castaldi> Kelly, is the audio level ok?
[15:03:27] <Kelly Grizzle> sounds good
[15:03:29] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: Agenda
[15:03:35] <Tobia Castaldi> Presentation stopped
[15:03:49] Robin Wilton joins the room
[15:03:58] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 1: SCIM Core Document Status IETF 87
[15:04:13] <Tobia Castaldi> Current presenter: Keely (from remote)
[15:04:14] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 1: SCIM Core Document Status IETF 87
[15:04:15] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 2: Changes Since IETF 86
[15:04:39] Leif joins the room
[15:04:49] Maarten joins the room
[15:05:56] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: Issue #38 – Extensibility Proposal
[15:05:58] Phil Hunt joins the room
[15:09:12] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: Issue #38 – Extensibility Proposal
[15:09:37] <Tobia Castaldi> FYI a Meetecho session is available at http://www.meetecho.com/ietf87/scim
[15:10:20] Peter Gietz joins the room
[15:12:39] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 5: Coming Soon … -02 Drafts
[15:13:21] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 6: Other Issues – Big Ticket Items
[15:15:32] Klaas Wierenga joins the room
[15:16:59] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[15:22:46] <Erik Wahlström> https://code.google.com/p/scim/source/browse/trunk/specs/draft-scim-saml2-binding-02.xml
[15:23:56] <Klaas Wierenga> tks Erik
[15:25:44] <Leif> Erik: can you send that to the list and to the jabber chatroom?
[15:25:56] <Erik Wahlström> sure
[15:26:02] <Leif> tack
[15:26:06] <Erik Wahlström> :)
[15:27:44] <Kelly Grizzle> Agree with John Bradley ... the OIDC <--> SCIM conversation should start at a high level wrt how the two can interact.
[15:28:00] <Leif> say that out loud
[15:29:07] <Tobia Castaldi> Kelly channeling himself!!! :)
[15:29:36] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 7: Other Issues – Quick Fixes
[15:31:35] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 2: Changes Since IETF 86
[15:31:40] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: Issue #38 – Extensibility Proposal
[15:31:57] scimbe@draugr.de joins the room
[15:32:51] <Erik Wahlström> mmm for supporting
[15:33:48] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 6: Other Issues – Big Ticket Items
[15:33:51] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 7: Other Issues – Quick Fixes
[15:37:45] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: Template for a use case
[15:37:51] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 5: User Scenarios: SCIM Actors  
[15:38:40] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 6: User Scenarios – added in 01 ver
[15:39:31] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 7: Future work and next step
[15:42:25] <Tobia Castaldi> Presentation stopped
[15:42:50] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 1: OAuth2    
 SCIM    
 JIT    
 Client    
 R
[15:43:48] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 2: Agenda    
 
[15:44:10] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: OAuth-­‐SCIM-­‐Client-­‐Reg    

[15:45:55] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4:  ------------   --------------  | Client
[15:46:33] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 5: Example    
 Client    
 
[15:47:22] <Kelly Grizzle> re example client.  i think you would drop urn:scim:schemas:core:1.0 from the schemas
[15:47:49] <Klaas Wierenga> guess : s is a smiley ;-)
[15:48:30] <Kelly Grizzle> emoticons don't work well in a technical chat room. :S
[15:48:36] <Klaas Wierenga> indeed
[15:48:51] <Meetecho Audio> indeed :P
[15:49:36] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 6: LOCALIZATION    
 
[15:49:42] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 7: Localiza7on    
 Problem    
 for    
 OAut
[15:50:24] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 8: 3    
 Ways    
 To    
 Represent    
 
[15:50:48] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 9: A]ribute    
 Name    
 Masking    
 
[15:51:36] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 10: Mul7-­‐Value    
 Style    
 
[15:54:15] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 9: A]ribute    
 Name    
 Masking    
 
[15:57:02] <Erik Wahlström> mic: another way to do it is to move it all into an extension. There it's possible to do attribute name masking or whatever.
[15:58:00] <Erik Wahlström> ok
[16:04:59] <Tobia Castaldi> Presentation stopped
[16:06:57] <Kelly Grizzle> +1 for need for interop.  Need to implement 2.0 drafts first, though.
[16:07:29] <Erik Wahlström> Same for us. Have 1.1. Need 2.0.
[16:07:45] <Kelly Grizzle> SCIM voyeurism ;)
[16:08:50] <Robin Wilton> lol… well, I have to have a hobby ;^p
[16:09:23] <Kelly Grizzle> haha. better than many hobbies.
[16:11:04] <Kelly Grizzle> tony - can provide pointers to info about previous interops
[16:11:45] <Klaas Wierenga> ok, cu
[16:12:01] Klaas Wierenga leaves the room
[16:12:41] Rhys leaves the room
[16:12:42] Barry Leiba leaves the room
[16:12:50] Maarten leaves the room
[16:13:10] <Tobia Castaldi> Bye all...
[16:13:18] <Meetecho Audio> bye everybody!
[16:13:19] <Tobia Castaldi> see you next time on Meetecho
[16:13:20] <Erik Wahlström> thanks, bye!
[16:13:20] Phil Hunt leaves the room
[16:13:38] Meetecho Audio leaves the room
[16:13:43] <Kelly Grizzle> thanks everyone.  great job meetecho team ... it worked seemlessly!
[16:13:58] Lorenzo Miniero leaves the room
[16:14:12] <Robin Wilton> Thanks Kelly - great job (I know it's tough presenting to a room you can't see)
[16:14:19] <Tobia Castaldi> the recording of this session will be available asap at the following link http://ietf87.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recorded_Sessions
[16:14:38] Leif leaves the room
[16:14:43] <Kelly Grizzle> thanks robin.  it was a new experience!  good times.
[16:14:51] <Tobia Castaldi> Thank you Kelly! ;)
[16:15:28] Erik Wahlström leaves the room
[16:15:35] AA leaves the room
[16:16:13] Kelly Grizzle leaves the room
[16:16:22] Peter Gietz leaves the room
[16:17:06] Tobia Castaldi leaves the room
[16:26:51] Robin Wilton leaves the room
[16:28:26] Rhys joins the room
[16:49:56] Rhys leaves the room
[16:49:56] Rhys joins the room
[16:50:57] Rhys leaves the room
[16:56:16] peter.gietz@jabber.de leaves the room
[20:22:09] scimbe@draugr.de leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!