IETF
scim@jabber.ietf.org
Friday, March 15, 2013< ^ >
stpeter has set the subject to: SCIM WG | http://tools.ietf.org/wg/scim/agenda?item=agenda-85-scim.html
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[15:17:12] Rhys Smith joins the room
[15:20:27] Tobia Castaldi joins the room
[15:26:25] Bjorn Aannestad joins the room
[15:26:47] Erik Wahlström joins the room
[15:27:06] barryleiba joins the room
[15:27:39] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 1: Note Well
[15:27:46] <barryleiba> Note the note well well
[15:27:55] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 2: Participation
[15:28:14] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: Agenda
[15:29:21] <Tobia Castaldi> Presentation stopped
[15:29:58] <barryleiba> Who's remote (state name, if you would)?
[15:30:26] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 2: Goals
[15:30:47] <Bjorn Aannestad> Bjorn Aannestad is remote.
[15:30:53] <Erik Wahlström> Erik Wahlström
[15:31:02] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: Background
[15:31:06] Robin Wilton joins the room
[15:31:16] <barryleiba> Thanks, guys.  I'm just seeing your meetecho handles in the jabber room, so it's nice to have the names to match.
[15:31:39] <Bjorn Aannestad> Video and audio are good!
[15:31:43] <barryleiba> Kewl.
[15:31:56] <Tobia Castaldi> perfect!
[15:33:03] <Tobia Castaldi> Bjorn, you are already in with the PSTN number, aren?t you?
[15:33:09] <Bjorn Aannestad> Yes.
[15:33:14] <Tobia Castaldi> ok
[15:33:39] <Bjorn Aannestad> Can you tell if the unmute worked?
[15:34:04] <Tobia Castaldi> not yet... we are muting you in the room :)
[15:34:23] <Tobia Castaldi> you wiil be unmuted by us later ok?
[15:34:27] <Bjorn Aannestad> ok
[15:34:30] <Tobia Castaldi> to avoid noise in the room
[15:34:33] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: Comparing Drafts
[15:34:50] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 5: Current Proposal
[15:35:51] Tobia Castaldi leaves the room
[15:36:30] Tobia Castaldi joins the room
[15:38:37] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 8: POST Search Response
[15:39:37] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 9: Open Issues
[15:40:21] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 10: Open Issues
[15:41:27] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 11: Questions to the Group
[15:42:52] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 10: Open Issues
[15:47:05] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 11: Questions to the Group
[15:50:14] <Bjorn Aannestad> Mmmmm in favor
[15:50:16] <Erik Wahlström> mmmm
[15:50:26] <Rhys Smith> erik: was that in favour?
[15:50:34] <Erik Wahlström> yes :)
[15:50:44] <Rhys Smith> mmmms passed on
[15:50:48] <Erik Wahlström> thanks
[15:51:42] Samuel Erdtman joins the room
[15:52:06] <Bjorn Aannestad> Mmmm in favor
[15:52:10] <Erik Wahlström> mmm in favour
[15:52:10] Samuel Erdtman leaves the room
[15:53:44] <Bjorn Aannestad> Mmmm in favor of NOT doing token search
[15:53:50] <Erik Wahlström> mmm in favour
[15:54:58] <Tobia Castaldi> Presentation stopped
[15:55:35] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 1: SCIM Ticket #28 “Clarify the Spec on M
[15:55:56] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 2: From the last WG
[15:56:29] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: Approach Taken for the Proposed Text
[15:57:11] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: Summary of Proposed Text
[15:57:57] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 5: Summary of Proposed Text
[16:00:24] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 6: Summary of Proposed Text
[16:01:43] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 7: Considerations
[16:03:04] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 8: Questions and Discussion
[16:11:22] <Erik Wahlström> mic: would prefere to have only one option for tenancy in spec.
[16:11:29] <Erik Wahlström> mmmm in favour
[16:12:06] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 7: Considerations
[16:13:01] <Erik Wahlström> will do
[16:13:10] <Erik Wahlström> it is however a matter of taste
[16:13:21] <Erik Wahlström> correct
[16:15:25] <Robin Wilton> Thanks Erik
[16:15:36] <Robin Wilton> noted in the minutes
[16:19:30] <Tobia Castaldi> Presentation stopped
[16:20:25] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 1: SCIM Schema
[16:20:30] <Rhys Smith> skipping scheduled 10 minute break and ploughing on
[16:21:18] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 2: Overview
[16:22:47] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: Extensibility – Group Example
[16:24:17] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: Extensibility – References
[16:26:29] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 5: Extensibility – Group Example
[16:28:27] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: Extensibility – References
[16:31:04] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 5: Extensibility – Group Example
[16:35:49] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: Extensibility – References
[16:36:34] <Erik Wahlström> mmm in favour
[16:37:55] <Bjorn Aannestad> mmm in favor, need to resolve the groups issue
[16:38:13] <Erik Wahlström> still mm in favour
[16:39:02] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 7: More Extensibility Problems – Issue 38
[16:44:09] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 8: Extension Registration – Issue 30
[16:44:50] <Tobia Castaldi> I'm sorry, the slide deck available online doesn't contain this slide
[16:49:50] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 10: Example User using resourceType
[16:50:17] <Tobia Castaldi> slide deck just updated
[16:52:46] Rhys Smith leaves the room
[16:52:51] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 11: Extension Registration – Issue 30
[16:52:58] Rhys Smith joins the room
[17:00:29] bkihara.l joins the room
[17:00:42] bkihara.l leaves the room
[17:01:47] <Tobia Castaldi> Presentation stopped
[17:03:37] yuioku.yj joins the room
[17:23:03] <Bjorn Aannestad> Thank you to the Meetecho guys for the technical help!
[17:23:24] <Tobia Castaldi> Thank you all
[17:24:33] <Tobia Castaldi> bye all
[17:24:34] barryleiba leaves the room
[17:24:45] <Tobia Castaldi> we are going to sto the streaming and close the room
[17:24:45] <Erik Wahlström> thanks!
[17:24:51] <Tobia Castaldi> see you next time
[17:24:56] Erik Wahlström leaves the room
[17:24:58] Bjorn Aannestad leaves the room
[17:24:58] Robin Wilton leaves the room
[17:25:09] Rhys Smith leaves the room
[17:26:42] Tobia Castaldi leaves the room
[17:30:00] yuioku.yj leaves the room