IETF
pals@jabber.ietf.org
Thursday, March 24, 2022< ^ >
agmalis@jabber.hot-chilli.net has set the subject to: IETF-112
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[08:36:48] Meetecho joins the room
[08:45:03] Stewart Bryant_web_413 joins the room
[08:45:03] Dhruv Dhody_web_602 joins the room
[08:47:39] Paolo Saviano_web_848 joins the room
[08:48:22] Paolo Saviano_web_848 leaves the room
[08:49:27] Zheng Zhang_web_481 joins the room
[08:49:57] Rakesh Gandhi_web_232 joins the room
[08:50:17] Nicolai Leymann_web_133 joins the room
[08:50:49] Balazs Varga_web_239 joins the room
[08:50:54] Andrew Alston_web_332 joins the room
[08:51:04] Tobia Castaldi_web_675 joins the room
[08:51:59] Andrew Alston_web_332 leaves the room
[08:52:01] Vishnu Beeram_web_373 joins the room
[08:52:03] Andrew Alston_web_299 joins the room
[08:52:39] Loa Andersson_web_515 joins the room
[08:53:49] <Dhruv Dhody_web_602> You can make delegate on the data tracker and that will get reflected in meetecho
[08:53:57] Liu Yao_web_560 joins the room
[08:54:03] Daniam Henriques_web_192 joins the room
[08:54:25] Tarek Saad_web_717 joins the room
[08:54:36] <Andrew Alston_web_299> audio seems to be very flakey :)
[08:54:39] <Andrew Alston_web_299> thansks though :)
[08:54:47] <Andrew Alston_web_299> wow - echo - lots of it
[08:54:51] <Vishnu Beeram_web_373> Dont hear the echo when Stewart is speaking; there is echo when Loa and Nic are speaking
[08:54:58] Paolo Saviano_web_932 joins the room
[08:54:58] Srihari Sangli_web_615 joins the room
[08:54:59] <Meetecho> We're restarting the room, you may be kicked out temporarily
[08:55:06] Daniam Henriques_web_192 leaves the room
[08:55:20] Xiao Min_web_658 joins the room
[08:55:22] <Meetecho> (scratch that, this room seems to be working fine)ù
[08:55:22] Ketan Talaulikar_web_116 joins the room
[08:55:30] Andrew Alston_web_299 leaves the room
[08:55:34] Andrew Alston_web_178 joins the room
[08:55:50] Paolo Saviano_web_932 leaves the room
[08:55:53] <Andrew Alston_web_178> I rejoined - becuse the audio kinda was working then stopped working :)
[08:55:57] Matthew Bocci_web_838 joins the room
[08:56:36] Matthew Bocci_web_838 leaves the room
[08:56:40] Matthew Bocci_web_599 joins the room
[08:57:06] Juan Cerezo_web_404 joins the room
[08:57:11] Bruno Decraene_web_771 joins the room
[08:57:13] Yeoncheol Ryoo_web_159 joins the room
[08:57:22] Stewart Bryant_web_413 leaves the room
[08:57:26] Stewart Bryant_web_303 joins the room
[08:57:46] <Meetecho> Can you confirm it's ok now?
[08:57:49] Tobia Castaldi_web_675 leaves the room
[08:57:55] <Vishnu Beeram_web_373> and we dont hear the echo anymore
[08:58:14] Darren Dukes_web_876 joins the room
[08:58:28] Jaganbabu Rajamanickam_web_956 joins the room
[08:58:31] Lou Berger_web_666 joins the room
[08:58:35] Jeong-dong Ryoo_web_428 joins the room
[08:58:49] chendapeng_web_611 joins the room
[08:58:50] Patrick Kelsey_web_178 joins the room
[08:58:53] Ville Hallivuori_web_106 joins the room
[08:59:22] Darren Dukes_web_876 leaves the room
[08:59:39] Mach Chen_web_989 joins the room
[08:59:47] Darren Dukes_web_223 joins the room
[08:59:56] Zafar Ali_web_417 joins the room
[09:00:00] <Lou Berger_web_666> do we have an in room delegate?
[09:00:02] Patrick Kelsey_web_178 leaves the room
[09:00:12] Loba Olopade_web_881 joins the room
[09:00:17] Paolo Navarretta_web_789 joins the room
[09:00:34] Jie Dong_web_226 joins the room
[09:00:35] Ruediger Geib_web_337 joins the room
[09:01:03] Lorenzo Miniero_web_963 joins the room
[09:01:06] John Scudder_web_515 joins the room
[09:01:22] Francois Clad_web_116 joins the room
[09:01:43] Yuji Tochio_web_306 joins the room
[09:01:55] Christian Schmutzer_web_406 joins the room
[09:02:13] Nicolai Leymann_web_133 leaves the room
[09:02:17] Nicolai Leymann_web_432 joins the room
[09:02:24] Ruediger Geib_web_337 leaves the room
[09:02:58] János Farkas_web_145 joins the room
[09:03:33] Haoyu Song_web_385 joins the room
[09:03:43] Ahmed Abdelsalam_web_139 joins the room
[09:03:47] Ruediger Geib_web_143 joins the room
[09:04:26] Wim Henderickx_web_618 joins the room
[09:04:50] Ignas Bagdonas_web_121 joins the room
[09:05:24] Jeff Tantsura_web_285 joins the room
[09:05:24] Ignas Bagdonas_web_121 leaves the room
[09:05:26] Zongpeng Du_web_627 joins the room
[09:05:28] Ignas Bagdonas_web_842 joins the room
[09:05:55] David Pelton_web_306 joins the room
[09:06:02] Greg Mirsky_web_799 joins the room
[09:06:25] Hannu Flinck_web_392 joins the room
[09:07:58] Yuehua Wei_web_359 joins the room
[09:08:01] Tianran Zhou_web_696 joins the room
[09:09:12] Luay Jalil_web_941 joins the room
[09:09:17] Haoyu Song_web_385 leaves the room
[09:09:21] Haoyu Song_web_438 joins the room
[09:11:42] Haibo Wang_web_544 joins the room
[09:11:47] Alessandro Amirante_web_696 joins the room
[09:12:29] Haibo Wang_web_544 leaves the room
[09:12:40] <Darren Dukes_web_223> Clear presentation Loa, thanks.
[09:12:59] Susan Hares_web_550 joins the room
[09:13:17] Susan Hares_web_550 leaves the room
[09:16:03] Marco Tiloca_web_563 joins the room
[09:16:19] Quan Xiong_web_217 joins the room
[09:16:37] Christian Schmutzer_web_406 leaves the room
[09:16:41] Christian Schmutzer_web_567 joins the room
[09:17:00] Marco Tiloca_web_563 leaves the room
[09:17:05] Alessandro Amirante_web_696 leaves the room
[09:17:48] Boris Khasanov_web_498 joins the room
[09:18:29] Christian Schmutzer_web_567 leaves the room
[09:20:14] <Greg Mirsky_web_799> Carrying telemetry information in the data packet is optional. One can use, for example, IOAM Direct Export mode of IOAM Trace Option.
[09:20:15] Lorenzo Miniero_web_963 leaves the room
[09:21:29] <János Farkas_web_145> Is #4 about IEEE 802.1 TSN or IETF DetNet?
[09:23:08] Christian Schmutzer_web_498 joins the room
[09:23:55] <János Farkas_web_145> Note that the home of Time-Sensitive Networking is IEEE 802.1: https://1.ieee802.org/tsn/
[09:24:14] <Ketan Talaulikar_web_116> So the use-cases, seem to be coming from teas, detnet, spring, ippm, sfc, ... wgs. Are we going to turn this into a joint meeting for all of them? :-)
[09:24:20] <Greg Mirsky_web_799> It is based on https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-stein-srtsn-00
[09:24:56] <Ketan Talaulikar_web_116> Or this is just mainly MPLS wg thing with others reviewing and providing inputs?
[09:24:57] Christian Schmutzer_web_498 leaves the room
[09:26:22] <Ketan Talaulikar_web_116> @stewart, so we can just have pals wg to just get notified of documents so it can review ?
[09:26:30] <Darren Dukes_web_223> The problem is Stewart's mic
[09:27:33] <János Farkas_web_145> I'd suggest to use something else, e.g., "time-aware", to avoid collision with term already used by other SDO.
[09:28:35] Barmak Shayan_web_951 joins the room
[09:29:37] <Balazs Varga_web_239> Agree, calling #4 as TSN is very confusing. It is covering something similar but different than IEEE 802.1 TSN
[09:29:43] <Balazs Varga_web_239> Very confusing
[09:30:14] Luay Jalil_web_941 leaves the room
[09:30:18] Luay Jalil_web_495 joins the room
[09:31:03] <Wim Henderickx_web_618> is it possible to get meetecho support i the room because we have a annoying echo here.
[09:31:05] <John Scudder_web_515> I agree with János -- anything that doesn't acronym to "TSN" would be better.
[09:31:10] Simon Romano_web_122 joins the room
[09:31:16] <John Scudder_web_515> Wim, are you still getting echo right now?
[09:31:25] <John Scudder_web_515> I am almost certain the problem is at Stewart's end.
[09:31:40] <Meetecho> Coming
[09:31:43] <Nicolai Leymann_web_432> We all have an echo (also remote participants)
[09:31:46] <John Scudder_web_515> He either needs to improve his headset setup (probably not achievable during the meeting) or be very diligent about muting himself.
[09:31:50] <Wim Henderickx_web_618> @john, not sure but we wll test asap
[09:32:03] <Wim Henderickx_web_618> we have someone in the meeting to help
[09:32:06] Luay Jalil_web_495 leaves the room
[09:32:08] <Ketan Talaulikar_web_116> @ john - +1
[09:32:17] <Wim Henderickx_web_618> so hopefully we will resolve it asap
[09:32:20] Lorenzo Miniero_web_778 joins the room
[09:32:26] Barmak Shayan_web_951 leaves the room
[09:32:58] <Meetecho> We don't hear any echo in the remote stream
[09:33:05] Éric Vyncke_web_400 joins the room
[09:33:10] <Meetecho> Was it while another remote participant was unmuted too?
[09:33:15] <John Scudder_web_515> Yes.
[09:33:17] <John Scudder_web_515> Stewart.
[09:33:34] <Lou Berger_web_666> chair DoS attack....
[09:33:47] <Mach Chen_web_989> :grin:
[09:33:58] <Ketan Talaulikar_web_116> C-DoS
[09:34:22] <John Scudder_web_515> Probably not the first echo protocol Stewart has worked on.
[09:35:01] Christian Schmutzer_web_758 joins the room
[09:36:06] <Meetecho> If it's echo generated by Stewart, I'm not sure there's much we can do, as we'd have to completely mute the local room when he speaks, going half duplex
[09:36:17] Les Ginsberg_web_418 joins the room
[09:36:20] Ran Chen_web_383 joins the room
[09:36:33] <Lou Berger_web_666> not sure how that would help
[09:36:50] Christian Schmutzer_web_758 leaves the room
[09:37:16] <Meetecho> If we don't send audio to him, he can't bounce it back
[09:37:32] <Lou Berger_web_666> ahh, but he's the session chair
[09:37:43] Éric Vyncke_web_400 leaves the room
[09:37:48] <Meetecho> Yep, that's why I meant only do half duplex when he's talking
[09:37:52] <John Scudder_web_515> Are we getting echo when only Stewart is speaking? I didn't think so. I thought it was when Stewart was unmuted and anyone else was speaking.
[09:38:15] <Lou Berger_web_666> exactly
[09:38:27] <Meetecho> Yes, by speaking I meant "mic unmuted", apologies for the confusion
[09:39:05] Eduard Metz_web_875 joins the room
[09:39:10] <John Scudder_web_515> Stewart tells me unicast, that he'll try to exercise greater mute discipline. Hopefully that will be sufficient.
[09:42:05] Luay Jalil_web_690 joins the room
[09:42:12] Aihua Liu_web_771 joins the room
[09:42:36] Paolo Saviano_web_876 joins the room
[09:44:00] Christian Schmutzer_web_154 joins the room
[09:44:50] <Wim Henderickx_web_618> Do we all agree the ancillary data name can refers to both in-stack and post-stack? I personally feel it might be better to make it explicit -> ancillary data in-stack and ancillary data post -stack.
[09:45:30] <János Farkas_web_145> Note that Further Reroute may have acronym collision with Fast Reroute.
[09:45:38] <Ketan Talaulikar_web_116> @ wim +1 - we do need that clarification explicitly
[09:45:49] KaZhang_web_754 joins the room
[09:46:12] Chenxi Li_web_806 joins the room
[09:46:42] <Vishnu Beeram_web_373> It is "No Further Fast Reroute".. NFFRR is the acronym
[09:47:24] Éric Vyncke_web_145 joins the room
[09:47:33] <John Scudder_web_515> Yeah, that one concerns me less. TLA collisions will always be with us, it's when the TLA collision is between closely overlapping technologies, involving another SDO, that it's a serious problem.
[09:49:11] Paolo Saviano_web_876 leaves the room
[09:49:17] Kireeti Kompella_web_173 joins the room
[09:49:50] <János Farkas_web_145> I agree John. Thanks.
[09:53:47] <János Farkas_web_145> (I was misled by typo on the slide: "No Further Reroute (NFRR)")
[09:55:48] Christian Schmutzer_web_154 leaves the room
[09:55:52] Christian Schmutzer_web_303 joins the room
[09:56:20] Ahmed Abdelsalam_web_139 leaves the room
[09:56:29] Bruno Decraene_web_771 leaves the room
[09:56:33] Bruno Decraene_web_770 joins the room
[09:57:29] Bruno Decraene_web_770 leaves the room
[09:57:32] Bruno Decraene_web_830 joins the room
[09:58:33] Gyan Mishra_web_936 joins the room
[09:58:40] Christian Schmutzer_web_303 leaves the room
[09:59:37] <Bruno Decraene_web_830> I lost the audio. Is this just me?
[09:59:45] <Ketan Talaulikar_web_116> @bruno yes
[09:59:45] <John Scudder_web_515> yes, just you I'm afraid
[09:59:55] <Bruno Decraene_web_830> thanks.
[10:00:19] Bruno Decraene_web_830 leaves the room
[10:00:23] Bruno Decraene_web_367 joins the room
[10:00:35] Luay Jalil_web_690 leaves the room
[10:00:38] <Ketan Talaulikar_web_116> @Jags - if we get SPL then why would NPL be required. In other words, is the option for NPL being proposed if SPL is not available?
[10:00:39] Luay Jalil_web_360 joins the room
[10:00:46] Luay Jalil_web_360 leaves the room
[10:00:50] Luay Jalil_web_352 joins the room
[10:01:41] Bruno Decraene_web_367 leaves the room
[10:01:45] Bruno Decraene_web_751 joins the room
[10:02:01] <Rakesh Gandhi_web_232> @Ketan - to show the encoding is generic and can be used with different methods of indicators
[10:02:32] <Rakesh Gandhi_web_232> WG provides feedback to prefer one
[10:02:42] Bruno Decraene_web_751 leaves the room
[10:02:46] Bruno Decraene_web_559 joins the room
[10:03:38] Luay Jalil_web_352 leaves the room
[10:03:51] Luay Jalil_web_388 joins the room
[10:03:55] <Ketan Talaulikar_web_116> @Rakesh, if the authors don't see anything new/special being provided by an NPL then I would suggest to just have the option of SPL. I agree the ELI/EL is a very good and complementary option.
[10:04:44] <Rakesh Gandhi_web_232> @Ketan, acking
[10:05:10] Christian Schmutzer_web_132 joins the room
[10:06:05] Gyan Mishra_web_936 leaves the room
[10:06:09] Gyan Mishra_web_869 joins the room
[10:07:48] Yuji Tochio_web_306 leaves the room
[10:07:52] Yuji Tochio_web_392 joins the room
[10:08:33] Zhaohui Zhang_web_314 joins the room
[10:11:31] <Rakesh Gandhi_web_232> Opcode says HbH or E2E. We do not need to add two opcodes for HbH as it includes E2E
[10:14:02] <Rakesh Gandhi_web_232> @Greg - ELI signaing extension for MEH is required. Encap node will not expose ELI/MEH on legacy node to avoid any packet drop issue.
[10:16:27] Quan Xiong_web_217 leaves the room
[10:16:31] Quan Xiong_web_554 joins the room
[10:16:33] Dave Sinicrope_web_771 joins the room
[10:17:59] Stuart Card_web_223 joins the room
[10:18:37] Ruediger Geib_web_143 leaves the room
[10:19:17] Liwei Ma_web_653 joins the room
[10:22:46] Paolo Navarretta_web_789 leaves the room
[10:22:50] Paolo Navarretta_web_462 joins the room
[10:23:02] <Greg Mirsky_web_799> @Rakesh I believe that we cannot guarantee that the new ELI would not be exposed at LSR that supports "regular" ELI interpretation
[10:24:13] Quan Xiong_web_554 leaves the room
[10:24:18] Ruediger Geib_web_428 joins the room
[10:24:30] Liwei Ma_web_653 leaves the room
[10:24:34] Liwei Ma_web_437 joins the room
[10:24:52] Quan Xiong_web_740 joins the room
[10:24:56] Ruediger Geib_web_428 leaves the room
[10:25:00] Ruediger Geib_web_563 joins the room
[10:25:03] Kireeti Kompella_web_173 leaves the room
[10:25:07] Kireeti Kompella_web_847 joins the room
[10:25:31] Liwei Ma_web_437 leaves the room
[10:25:47] Kireeti Kompella_web_847 leaves the room
[10:25:47] Boris Khasanov_web_498 leaves the room
[10:26:31] <Ketan Talaulikar_web_116> This is network programmability with limited bits ... constrained network programmability that can be done in a much simpler manner.
[10:26:32] Stuart Card_web_223 leaves the room
[10:27:56] Quan Xiong_web_740 leaves the room
[10:28:10] Jon Hudson_web_199 joins the room
[10:28:21] Quan Xiong_web_215 joins the room
[10:28:44] Zhaohui Zhang_web_314 leaves the room
[10:28:48] Zhaohui Zhang_web_644 joins the room
[10:30:20] <Greg Mirsky_web_799> @Jeff T We thought that 16 SPLs is enough. Not.
[10:31:47] <Rakesh Gandhi_web_232> @Greg, Encap node needs to always ensure that "any SPL" is not exposed on a node that does not support it to avoid dropping packets.
[10:31:53] <Ketan Talaulikar_web_116> @Greg if these are user/deployment defined then they would go much farther.  That is why I referred to limited network programmability
[10:32:38] <Ketan Talaulikar_web_116> s/farther/further :-)
[10:33:32] <Greg Mirsky_web_799> @Rakesh The encap node does its best but bad things happen. That is reality.
[10:34:31] <Rakesh Gandhi_web_232> @Greg - and it is true for "any SPL", right?
[10:35:22] <Greg Mirsky_web_799> @Rakesh True. But using a new SPL would not break ELI/EL
[10:36:10] Zongpeng Du_web_627 leaves the room
[10:36:40] Zongpeng Du_web_365 joins the room
[10:37:23] <Jie Dong_web_226> the terminology about network slice ID really need to be aligned...
[10:37:25] Zongpeng Du_web_365 leaves the room
[10:37:29] Zongpeng Du_web_886 joins the room
[10:38:34] <Vishnu Beeram_web_373> @Jie -- it will be aligned in the next rev.
[10:38:39] Zongpeng Du_web_886 leaves the room
[10:38:43] Zongpeng Du_web_506 joins the room
[10:38:52] Meetecho has set the subject to: IETF-113
[10:39:23] Yuji Tochio_web_392 leaves the room
[10:39:27] Yuji Tochio_web_606 joins the room
[10:39:44] Zongpeng Du_web_506 leaves the room
[10:39:48] Zongpeng Du_web_536 joins the room
[10:39:57] <Jie Dong_web_226> @Pavan good to hear that
[10:40:06] <Rakesh Gandhi_web_232> @Greg - New SPL can break forwarding if Encap node is not careful
[10:41:03] Zongpeng Du_web_536 leaves the room
[10:41:07] Zongpeng Du_web_441 joins the room
[10:41:16] <Greg Mirsky_web_799> @Rakesh What do you mean by "break"?
[10:41:20] Zongpeng Du_web_441 leaves the room
[10:41:24] Zongpeng Du_web_434 joins the room
[10:42:17] Luay Jalil_web_388 leaves the room
[10:42:21] Luay Jalil_web_200 joins the room
[10:43:35] <Rakesh Gandhi_web_232> @Greg - If a node does not understand  SPL, it may drop the packets when SPL is exposed
[10:43:40] Luay Jalil_web_200 leaves the room
[10:44:38] Christian Schmutzer_web_132 leaves the room
[10:44:38] Quan Xiong_web_215 leaves the room
[10:44:42] Christian Schmutzer_web_187 joins the room
[10:44:42] Quan Xiong_web_530 joins the room
[10:44:50] <Jie Dong_web_226> The exposure of SPL is a real problem we need to consider
[10:45:14] <Rakesh Gandhi_web_232> @Jie: Agree
[10:45:18] Zongpeng Du_web_434 leaves the room
[10:46:10] <Greg Mirsky_web_799> @Rakesh you mean it MUST drop the packet with the unknown label. That is what RFC 3031 tells. IMHO, that is better then an LSR misinterpreting ISD as a label
[10:46:30] Christian Schmutzer_web_187 leaves the room
[10:49:09] Quan Xiong_web_530 leaves the room
[10:49:13] Quan Xiong_web_575 joins the room
[10:49:17] Ville Hallivuori_web_106 leaves the room
[10:54:17] Quan Xiong_web_575 leaves the room
[10:54:29] Quan Xiong_web_500 joins the room
[10:55:08] Xiao Min_web_658 leaves the room
[11:00:14] <Haoyu Song_web_438> @all: In the following MPLS session, we'll give an overview on MPLS extension header, please stay tuned. Thanks!
[11:02:04] <Rakesh Gandhi_web_232> @Greg: I understand your point, but it is expected that the Encap node must add proper encap.
[11:03:37] Wim Henderickx_web_618 leaves the room
[11:03:41] Wim Henderickx_web_310 joins the room
[11:04:16] Les Ginsberg_web_418 leaves the room
[11:04:17] Greg Mirsky_web_799 leaves the room
[11:04:19] Darren Dukes_web_223 leaves the room
[11:04:21] Ketan Talaulikar_web_116 leaves the room
[11:04:22] János Farkas_web_145 leaves the room
[11:04:23] Matthew Bocci_web_599 leaves the room
[11:04:25] Zhaohui Zhang_web_644 leaves the room
[11:04:25] Zafar Ali_web_417 leaves the room
[11:04:27] Yuehua Wei_web_359 leaves the room
[11:04:28] John Scudder_web_515 leaves the room
[11:04:28] Meetecho leaves the room
[11:04:29] Loba Olopade_web_881 leaves the room
[11:04:32] Haoyu Song_web_438 leaves the room
[11:04:34] Dave Sinicrope_web_771 leaves the room
[11:04:34] Aihua Liu_web_771 leaves the room
[11:04:34] Balazs Varga_web_239 leaves the room
[11:04:34] Srihari Sangli_web_615 leaves the room
[11:04:38] Yuji Tochio_web_606 leaves the room
[11:04:38] Andrew Alston_web_178 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Dhruv Dhody_web_602 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Nicolai Leymann_web_432 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Vishnu Beeram_web_373 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Liu Yao_web_560 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Tarek Saad_web_717 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Loa Andersson_web_515 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Rakesh Gandhi_web_232 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Zheng Zhang_web_481 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Yeoncheol Ryoo_web_159 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Stewart Bryant_web_303 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Jaganbabu Rajamanickam_web_956 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Juan Cerezo_web_404 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Lou Berger_web_666 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Jeong-dong Ryoo_web_428 leaves the room
[11:04:50] chendapeng_web_611 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Mach Chen_web_989 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Jie Dong_web_226 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Francois Clad_web_116 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Ignas Bagdonas_web_842 leaves the room
[11:04:50] David Pelton_web_306 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Hannu Flinck_web_392 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Tianran Zhou_web_696 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Simon Romano_web_122 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Ran Chen_web_383 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Lorenzo Miniero_web_778 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Eduard Metz_web_875 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Chenxi Li_web_806 leaves the room
[11:04:50] KaZhang_web_754 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Éric Vyncke_web_145 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Bruno Decraene_web_559 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Gyan Mishra_web_869 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Paolo Navarretta_web_462 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Jon Hudson_web_199 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Ruediger Geib_web_563 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Quan Xiong_web_500 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Jeff Tantsura_web_285 leaves the room
[11:04:50] Wim Henderickx_web_310 leaves the room
[11:53:46] stewartbryant joins the room
[11:53:51] stewartbryant leaves the room
[19:02:48] stewartbryant joins the room