IETF
netext
netext@jabber.ietf.org
Tuesday, July 30, 2013< ^ >
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[10:48:22] Tobia Castaldi joins the room
[10:58:50] Rajeev Koodli joins the room
[11:01:54] Rajeev Koodli leaves the room
[11:03:22] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 1: 07/29/13
[11:03:25] Rajeev Koodli joins the room
[11:03:31] <Tobia Castaldi> Current presenter: Chair
[11:03:32] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 1: 07/29/13
[11:03:36] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 2: Note Well
[11:03:53] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: 07/29/13
[11:04:22] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: 07/29/13
[11:04:25] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 5: 07/29/13
[11:04:39] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 6
[11:04:51] <Tobia Castaldi> Status of WG documents
[11:04:54] <Rajeev Koodli> Rajeev (co-chair is online)
[11:05:07] sarikaya2012 joins the room
[11:05:18] <Tobia Castaldi> Hi Rajeev!
[11:05:24] <Rajeev Koodli> Hi
[11:05:29] <sarikaya2012> I am the jabber scribe, is audio OK for remote people?
[11:05:43] <Rajeev Koodli> I can hear fine
[11:06:01] <sarikaya2012> Juan Carlos is talking about logical interface draft
[11:06:11] <sarikaya2012> Sri on mic
[11:06:14] <Tobia Castaldi> Rajeev, are you using the Meetecho audio/video stream?
[11:06:18] <Rajeev Koodli> I can hear fine
[11:06:31] <sarikaya2012> @Rajeev, thanks
[11:07:20] <Rajeev Koodli> Chairs think that we need some discussion on this ID.
[11:08:30] <sarikaya2012> Carlos to present flow mobility draft
[11:08:53] <Rajeev Koodli> Someone sees my comments?
[11:09:45] <Tobia Castaldi> no Rajeev, only remote participants can see your comments
[11:10:04] <Rajeev Koodli> oh.. How do I convey my comments?
[11:10:17] <Tobia Castaldi> unfortunately this slide has not been uploaded on the official material page
[11:10:48] <Tobia Castaldi> so we are not able to show it on Meetecho!
[11:11:12] <Rajeev Koodli> @Behcet: do you see my comments?
[11:11:25] <sarikaya2012> @Rajeev, yes
[11:12:08] <Rajeev Koodli> could you please convey when I have them? Thx
[11:12:32] <Tobia Castaldi> Rajeev, do you have this slide deck?
[11:13:10] <Rajeev Koodli> it was not about Flow Mobility Doc!
[11:13:24] <Rajeev Koodli> It was about Logical I/F doc
[11:13:27] sureshk joins the room
[11:15:08] <Rajeev Koodli> @Behcet: thx for the clarification
[11:15:23] Brian Haberman joins the room
[11:15:36] Seil Jeon joins the room
[11:16:37] <Rajeev Koodli> @Tobia: No, I don't have his slides..
[11:17:32] <Tobia Castaldi> ok... I'm sorry but our platform automatically downloads all the slide decks from the official material page
[11:17:53] <sarikaya2012> slide links are here http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netext/agenda
[11:18:02] <sarikaya2012> no slides for flow mobility
[11:21:26] <Rajeev Koodli> I don't think we should replace FMI/FMA
[11:21:51] <Rajeev Koodli> The doc should be self-contained as much as possible.
[11:21:54] Seil Jeon leaves the room
[11:21:58] Seil Jeon joins the room
[11:22:35] Seil Jeon leaves the room
[11:23:20] <Rajeev Koodli> @Suresh: Hi
[11:23:31] Seil Jeon joins the room
[11:24:25] <Brian Haberman> @Rajeev : Couldn't stay away from the fun? :)
[11:24:50] Seil Jeon leaves the room
[11:25:04] <Rajeev Koodli> Yup. 4am Fun. There's always the first I guess :)
[11:27:28] Philippe joins the room
[11:27:38] Philippe leaves the room
[11:28:31] <Brian Haberman> And we will have a slight pause in the meeting… Rajeev can go get breakfast.
[11:34:52] <Rajeev Koodli> @Suresh: we have enough folks who are ok with the text as it stands
[11:36:03] <Rajeev Koodli> nothing
[11:36:15] <Rajeev Koodli> No normative dependency
[11:37:00] <sarikaya2012> Marco on QoS document
[11:37:18] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 1: Quality of Service Option for Proxy Mobi
[11:37:25] <sarikaya2012> it is at http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/87/slides/slides-87-netext-1.pdf
[11:37:26] <Tobia Castaldi> Current presenter: Mrco Liebsh
[11:37:33] <Rajeev Koodli> @Tobia: will the chat session be saved?
[11:37:35] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 2: Status
[11:38:10] <Tobia Castaldi> yes, the recording of the whole session will be made available
[11:38:22] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: Adopted changes
[11:38:24] <Tobia Castaldi> at http://ietf87.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recorded_Sessions
[11:39:04] <Rajeev Koodli> @Tobia: ok. Would be great if the comments on chat are also available.
[11:39:27] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: Other comments
[11:39:41] <Brian Haberman> @rajeev : all jabber room logs are saved.
[11:39:49] <Tobia Castaldi> yes... there will be a synchronized view of chat, slides audio and video
[11:39:59] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 5: Next Steps
[11:40:05] <Rajeev Koodli> Great.
[11:40:05] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: Adopted changes
[11:40:25] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: Other comments
[11:42:25] <Rajeev Koodli> I agree with Marco's response to "bearers"
[11:42:29] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 5: Next Steps
[11:43:28] Phillipe joins the room
[11:43:53] <Tobia Castaldi> Presentation stopped
[11:44:28] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 1: Separation of Control and User Plane for
[11:44:29] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 2: Motivation
[11:44:57] <Tobia Castaldi> Current presenter: Riuji
[11:44:58] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 2: Motivation
[11:46:28] <sarikaya2012> Ryuji's slides are at http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/87/slides/slides-87-netext-4.pdf
[11:46:36] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: Use Cases: Service Provider WiFi
[11:48:04] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: LMA User Plane Address Mobility Option
[11:48:13] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: Use Cases: Service Provider WiFi
[11:48:15] <Rajeev Koodli> Is it a requirement to colocate WLC with MAG for this ID?
[11:48:22] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: LMA User Plane Address Mobility Option
[11:48:41] Guilherme Correia joins the room
[11:49:27] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: Use Cases: Service Provider WiFi
[11:49:36] <Brian Haberman> @rajeev : Do you want that question relayed?
[11:49:47] <Rajeev Koodli> @Brian: yes please
[11:50:48] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: LMA User Plane Address Mobility Option
[11:50:58] <Rajeev Koodli> @Brian: thx.
[11:51:07] <Brian Haberman> @Rajeev : NP
[11:51:40] <Rajeev Koodli> even I could hear the hum :)
[11:51:49] Joe D joins the room
[11:52:27] <Tobia Castaldi> Presentation stopped
[11:52:45] Chris joins the room
[11:53:07] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 1: Dynamic Care­of Address Support for
[11:53:20] <Tobia Castaldi> Current presenter: Sri Gundavelli
[11:53:21] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 1: Dynamic Care­of Address Support for
[11:53:23] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 2: Motivation
[11:53:59] <sarikaya2012> The slides are at http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/87/slides/slides-87-netext-3.pdf
[11:54:17] Chris leaves the room
[11:55:25] Chris joins the room
[11:55:34] <sarikaya2012> There is also this link, I am confused http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/87/slides/slides-87-netext-5.pdf
[11:56:49] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: Motivation (Contd..)
[11:57:55] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: MAG Identifier Option 
[11:58:07] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 5: Thank You
[11:58:13] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: MAG Identifier Option 
[11:58:34] <Tobia Castaldi> Presentation stopped
[11:59:31] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 1: Mapping PMIP QoS to WiFi Networks
[11:59:38] <Tobia Castaldi> Current presenter: John
[11:59:40] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 1: Mapping PMIP QoS to WiFi Networks
[11:59:44] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 2: Updates from version-01 to 02
[11:59:49] <sarikaya2012> The slides are at http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/87/slides/slides-87-netext-2.pdf
[11:59:56] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: Why do we need per user QoS in •WiFi r
[12:00:46] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: Connection Model
[12:01:22] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 5: QoS Policy Provisioning on AP
[12:01:49] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 6: PMIP – 802.11e Mapping
[12:02:10] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 7: IETF next steps
[12:03:25] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 5: QoS Policy Provisioning on AP
[12:04:05] <Rajeev Koodli> I think this ID should not assume a specific 802.11 MAC implementation (split, converged)
[12:05:00] <Rajeev Koodli> could someone convey the comment?
[12:07:23] <Rajeev Koodli> (chair hat off): this could be a useful Informative doc
[12:08:02] <Rajeev Koodli> Raj finally made it :)
[12:08:50] <sarikaya2012> yes
[12:12:43] <Rajeev Koodli> Could the author clarify that there is no protocol specification here, between AP and WLC?
[12:15:21] <sarikaya2012> the meeting is adjourned
[12:15:26] sarikaya2012 leaves the room
[12:15:44] <Rajeev Koodli> @Brian: Thx for relaying the comments
[12:16:05] <Brian Haberman> @Rajeev : Sure thing.
[12:16:10] <Tobia Castaldi> bye all
[12:16:19] <Rajeev Koodli> Thanks Tobia!
[12:16:34] Brian Haberman leaves the room
[12:16:36] sureshk leaves the room
[12:16:44] <Tobia Castaldi> the recording will be online asap at the following link: http://ietf87.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recorded_Sessions
[12:16:51] <Rajeev Koodli> Thanks Behcet as well
[12:16:58] <Tobia Castaldi> you are welcome Rajeev!!!
[12:17:14] <Tobia Castaldi> see you next time on Meetecho! :)
[12:17:23] <Rajeev Koodli> :)
[12:18:03] Rajeev Koodli leaves the room
[12:20:23] Phillipe leaves the room
[12:21:40] Guilherme Correia leaves the room
[12:23:29] Chris leaves the room
[12:23:42] Joe D leaves the room
[12:24:04] Tobia Castaldi leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!