IETF
netext
netext@jabber.ietf.org
Wednesday, 16 November 2011< ^ >
Room Configuration

GMT+0
[00:38:17] Hidetoshi Yokota joins the room
[00:42:30] MeetechoAudio joins the room
[00:43:22] Simon Romano joins the room
[00:44:01] Raj joins the room
[00:44:23] <MeetechoAudio> testing audio...
[00:45:00] <Simon Romano> Hi Alex...
[00:45:17] <Simon Romano> Audio is ok;-)
[00:45:28] Raj leaves the room
[00:45:33] <MeetechoAudio> volume ok?
[00:45:53] <Simon Romano> Yep...
[00:46:03] <MeetechoAudio> good
[00:55:33] Hidetoshi Yokota leaves the room
[00:55:35] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[00:58:51] Rajeev Koodli joins the room
[01:00:06] Simon Romano leaves the room
[01:00:23] Simon Romano joins the room
[01:00:44] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: NETWORK-BASED MOBILITY EXTENSIONS WG (NETEXT)
[01:00:51] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: NETWORK-BASED MOBILITY EXTENSIONS WG (NETEXT)
[01:02:27] Simon Romano leaves the room
[01:02:39] Simon Romano joins the room
[01:02:49] behcet.sarikaya joins the room
[01:02:52] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: NETWORK-BASED MOBILITY EXTENSIONS WG (NETEXT)
[01:02:56] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Agenda
[01:03:03] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Agenda
[01:04:28] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Agenda (Proposals for consideration)
[01:04:32] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Status of WG documents
[01:05:12] <Simon Romano> Meetecho is @ taipei1.conf.meetecho.com/WebLite/login.jsp?ietf=netext
[01:05:31] Hidetoshi Yokota joins the room
[01:05:32] <Simon Romano> RTSP audio is @ rtsp://taipei1.conf.meetecho.com/3330010.sdp
[01:07:11] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Next Steps
[01:07:22] <Rajeev Koodli> Raj: please repeat Jari's statement
[01:07:23] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[01:07:39] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: Logical Interface Support for IP Hosts
[01:07:56] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Open Issues
[01:09:53] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Link-Type for Logical Interface
[01:09:57] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Open Issues
[01:15:48] h-suzuki joins the room
[01:24:14] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Link-Type for Logical Interface
[01:24:57] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Next Steps
[01:25:04] <Rajeev Koodli> Simon: how do we interact with the guys at the meeting?
[01:25:26] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Thank You
[01:25:43] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[01:26:49] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: Proxy Mobile IPv6 Extensions to Support
[01:27:02] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Overview of the draft
[01:28:04] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Scope
[01:29:08] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Scope
[01:29:51] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Scope
[01:30:02] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Changelog
[01:30:26] <Simon Romano> Slide 8: Next steps
[01:31:18] Bruno joins the room
[01:31:41] <Bruno> hello
[01:32:08] <Simon Romano> Hi!
[01:34:04] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[01:34:21] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[01:34:24] <Rajeev Koodli> Hi: we discussed the Multi-Access Indicator ID in the previous IETF mtg
[01:34:47] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: Prefix Delegation for Proxy Mobile IPv6
[01:34:49] <Rajeev Koodli> It's perhaps needed for letting the LMA know that the MN supports flow mobility
[01:35:07] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Motivational Requirement
[01:35:13] Seil Jeon joins the room
[01:35:32] <Rajeev Koodli> There was good understanding that we would need something like this - i.e., include an EAP Attribute - for this
[01:36:21] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Call Flows
[01:36:52] <Rajeev Koodli> draft-koodli-netext-multiaccess-indicator-02.txt
[01:37:29] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Handover
[01:39:50] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Extension to Data Structure
[01:40:21] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Forwarding on MAG
[01:41:43] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Forwarding on LMA
[01:41:45] <Simon Romano> Slide 8: Next steps
[01:51:20] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[01:51:55] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: Enabling Binding Update via access autho
[01:52:05] <Simon Romano> ..rization
[01:53:08] Seil Jeon leaves the room
[01:54:02] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: The problem
[01:54:13] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: A solution
[01:56:07] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: EAP Authentication Data [EAPAD]
[01:57:43] Alessandro Amirante joins the room
[01:58:03] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Binding Acknowledgement Authentication D
[01:58:11] <Simon Romano> ...ata
[01:59:17] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Combined Auth/Reg in PMIP6
[02:01:49] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Combined Auth/Reg in MIP6
[02:02:06] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Combined Auth/Reg in PMIP6
[02:02:30] <Simon Romano> Slide 8: Role of NAI
[02:05:48] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Combined Auth/Reg in PMIP6
[02:08:54] <Hidetoshi Yokota> Can I ask a question with this window?
[02:09:10] <Simon Romano> Sure...we'll forward to the room.
[02:09:32] <Simon Romano> Go on...
[02:09:33] <Hidetoshi Yokota> Ok. How about the accounting as well as authentication?]
[02:09:45] <Bruno> Sure Yokota San.. Go ahead.
[02:09:54] <Bruno> I will relay. This is Raj
[02:10:13] <Hidetoshi Yokota> Thanks!
[02:11:19] Rajeev Koodli leaves the room
[02:12:49] <Simon Romano> @Hidetoshi: are you listening to the RTSP stream?
[02:13:00] <Hidetoshi Yokota> Yes.
[02:13:06] <Simon Romano> ok
[02:14:23] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Combined Auth/Reg in MIP6
[02:14:50] <Simon Romano> How about the audio quality, there?
[02:15:06] <Hidetoshi Yokota> Very good. Thanks.
[02:15:13] <Simon Romano> ;-)
[02:16:55] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[02:17:05] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: NETEXT WG IETF 82
[02:17:30] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Background
[02:20:06] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: RFC5149bis – change summary
[02:22:42] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: For [discussion]
[02:25:43] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Questions
[02:25:52] <Simon Romano> & Next Steps
[02:26:13] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: For [discussion]
[02:34:04] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[02:34:19] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: Problem Statement of Flow Mobility Trigg
[02:34:25] <Simon Romano> ..ering
[02:34:41] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Agenda
[02:34:42] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Overview
[02:36:33] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Flow mobility trigger Summary
[02:46:30] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Other Issues
[02:46:41] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Discussion
[02:49:26] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[02:49:44] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: Flow Binding Extensions to PMIPv6
[02:50:04] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Problem Statement
[02:52:43] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: draft-sarikaya-netext-fbsupport-extensio
[02:55:48] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[02:56:05] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: MN Status Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
[02:56:08] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Background
[02:57:04] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Identified Problem
[02:57:43] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Problem Illustration
[02:58:06] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Problem Illustration
[02:58:43] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Problem Illustration
[02:59:17] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Problem Illustration
[03:00:45] Tian Tian joins the room
[03:01:43] <Simon Romano> Slide 8: Initial idea for addressing issue
[03:02:11] <Simon Romano> Slide 9: Next steps
[03:02:46] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Problem Illustration
[03:03:23] Lorenzo Miniero leaves the room
[03:06:30] Tian Tian leaves the room
[03:07:41] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[03:07:53] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: Quality of Service Option for Proxy Mobi
[03:08:25] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Motivation and Scope
[03:09:35] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Exemplary architecture
[03:10:05] Dave Crocker joins the room
[03:12:32] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Scope of this work
[03:14:05] Dave Crocker leaves the room
[03:17:55] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Is this of interest to the NetExt WG?
[03:18:36] <Hidetoshi Yokota> I'm raising my hands!
[03:18:54] behcet.sarikaya leaves the room
[03:19:19] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[03:19:44] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: NETWORK-BASED MOBILITY EXTENSIONS WG (NETEXT)
[03:19:45] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Next Steps
[03:20:12] Hidetoshi Yokota leaves the room
[03:21:08] <Simon Romano> That's all folks!
See you soon on Meetecho ;-)
[03:21:13] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[03:21:24] Simon Romano leaves the room
[03:21:50] Alessandro Amirante leaves the room
[03:23:25] Bruno leaves the room
[03:42:06] MeetechoAudio leaves the room
[03:42:06] h-suzuki leaves the room