[15:51:24] --- bnsmith_in_mipshop has joined
[16:00:25] --- JJ has joined
[16:01:25] --- rjaksa has joined
[16:02:56] --- xiaohunhun has joined
[16:03:21] --- jronan has joined
[16:07:08] --- behcet.sarikaya has joined
[16:12:52] --- henrik has joined
[16:21:29] --- john.zhao has joined
[16:21:55] --- gnaik has joined
[16:24:55] <john.zhao> No one to record?
[16:25:16] --- jronan has left
[16:28:21] <john.zhao> Basavaraj com to mic
[16:28:30] <john.zhao> Just clarify
[16:28:41] <john.zhao> Sri com to mic
[16:28:54] <john.zhao> Comments on any parameter extensive,
[16:29:38] <john.zhao> Behcet come to mic
[16:30:03] <john.zhao> Concern this protocol is associated so much to pmip so should in netlmm
[16:30:50] <john.zhao> Hidetoshi Yokota as HY
[16:31:05] <john.zhao> Behcet: if new requirement come in,
[16:31:48] <john.zhao> Ahume dash(not very sure) com to mic
[16:31:57] <john.zhao> Richard come to mic
[16:34:53] <john.zhao> Alex come to mic
[16:35:07] --- gnaik has left
[16:35:55] <john.zhao> Alex:FMIPv6 could improve PMIPv6 some performace, PMIP also need FMIPv6
[16:36:40] <john.zhao> Alex: These are as a whole problem
[16:37:21] <john.zhao> Alex: I means do you bring some Problem statement here?
[16:37:38] <john.zhao> Jari Arkko come to mic
[16:38:49] --- sureshk has joined
[16:39:01] <john.zhao> Jarri: this can be discussed at the first in netlmm even after it is recharter.
[16:39:07] <john.zhao> Basavaraj come to mic
[16:40:10] <john.zhao> Jarri come to mic
[16:40:20] <john.zhao> basavaraj come to mic
[16:41:39] <john.zhao> Blaska come to mic
[16:41:51] --- JJ has left: Disconnected
[16:41:57] <john.zhao> Jarri come to mic
[16:43:10] <john.zhao> basavarj come to mic
[16:43:29] <john.zhao> Telemaco Melia present
[16:43:42] <john.zhao> MIH Design Team Update
[16:45:04] <john.zhao> Documents structure
[16:45:30] --- washad has joined
[16:46:25] <john.zhao> Deployment Scenarios
[16:50:57] <john.zhao> Transport - General guidelines
[16:51:36] <john.zhao> Other Considerations
[16:51:45] --- henrik has left
[16:53:40] <john.zhao> next step
[16:54:43] <john.zhao> Vijay ask for some comments
[16:56:07] <john.zhao> Ahume dash come to mic
[16:56:16] <john.zhao> vijay chair off come to mic
[16:56:55] <john.zhao> Dalone lave come to mic
[16:57:56] <john.zhao> Vijay: one more question about scenario two
[16:58:59] <john.zhao> ohba come to mic
[16:59:00] --- fdupont has joined
[16:59:56] --- david.mark.jones has joined
[17:00:06] <john.zhao> ohba: comment about document structure
[17:01:29] --- washad has left
[17:01:30] <john.zhao> Howgang (sound seems , not sure) come to mic
[17:03:22] --- david.mark.jones has left
[17:03:33] <john.zhao> Vijay: how many people support this is wg doc?
[17:03:40] <john.zhao> 60 hands
[17:03:53] <john.zhao> Vijay: how many people didn't support this is wg doc?
[17:03:54] <john.zhao> 1
[17:04:33] <john.zhao> modify some previous support people number seems should be 16.
[17:04:56] --- JJ has joined
[17:05:22] <john.zhao> Behcet sarikaya present FMIPv6 on Point-to-Point Links
[17:06:03] <john.zhao> Behcet:Point-to-point model is prevalent
[17:06:13] <john.zhao> Behcet:Problem Statement
[17:07:32] <john.zhao> Behcet:Dedicated Prefix Management
[17:08:16] <john.zhao> Behcet:Other considerations
[17:09:34] <john.zhao> Behcet:Next Steps
[17:10:28] <john.zhao> julien come to mic
[17:11:19] <john.zhao> Vijay: All of these need to be confirmed from netlmm wg at the first.
[17:12:01] <john.zhao> Vijay present AAA based handover keys for FMIPv6
[17:12:19] <john.zhao> The presentation please refer to: http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/slides/mipshop-3.pdf
[17:12:41] <john.zhao> Vijay: Current status
[17:13:30] <john.zhao> Vijay:Option #1
[17:13:37] <john.zhao> Vijay:Option #2
[17:14:24] <john.zhao> Vijay:Option #3
[17:15:24] <john.zhao> Vijay: Next steps
[17:16:14] <john.zhao> Ohba come to mic
[17:16:55] <john.zhao> Ohba: Comments on option #3
[17:17:51] <john.zhao> Julien come to mic
[17:18:00] <john.zhao> Julien: Question on Option #1
[17:21:23] <john.zhao> Aler yegin come to mic
[17:21:42] <john.zhao> Alper: Could please Jarri said what has just said
[17:21:46] <john.zhao> Jari come to mic
[17:22:04] <john.zhao> Alper come to mic
[17:23:56] <john.zhao> Jari come to mic
[17:25:00] <john.zhao> Wassim Haddad present Enhancements to RFC 4866
[17:25:53] <john.zhao> WH:What is a ‘Symbiotic’ Relationship (SR)
[17:28:46] <john.zhao> WH:Using SR to Repel Network Flooding Attack
[17:30:23] <john.zhao> WH:Using SR to Authenticate Fast BU Messages (FMIPv6)
[17:30:59] <john.zhao> One guy come to mic ask one question
[17:33:12] <john.zhao> Julien come to mic
[17:34:14] --- behcet.sarikaya has left
[17:34:16] <john.zhao> Vijay present Next steps
[17:35:50] <john.zhao> Vijay: Recharter
[17:36:00] <john.zhao> Meeting is over.
[17:36:10] --- JJ has left
[17:36:45] --- sureshk has left
[17:36:59] --- rjaksa has left
[17:37:28] --- john.zhao has left
[17:40:05] --- fdupont has left
[17:43:41] --- xiaohunhun has left
[20:05:13] --- sureshk has joined
[21:42:03] --- sureshk has left