IETF
dane@jabber.ietf.org
Tuesday, July 22, 2014< ^ >
stpeter has set the subject to: DANE WG | http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dane/
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[17:23:23] vdukhovni@gmail.com joins the room
[17:26:52] hardaker joins the room
[17:27:02] <hardaker> vdukhovni: boo test
[18:12:42] vdukhovni@gmail.com leaves the room
[18:14:03] hardaker leaves the room
[18:24:22] viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net joins the room
[18:55:57] hardaker joins the room
[19:56:07] cas joins the room
[20:18:57] Sean Turner joins the room
[20:21:52] mrex-ietf joins the room
[20:28:05] c joins the room
[20:31:56] hardaker leaves the room: Replaced by new connection
[20:31:56] hardaker joins the room
[20:33:09] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[20:39:56] Ken Murchison joins the room
[20:40:32] Dan York joins the room
[20:40:40] <Dan York> Good afternoon
[20:40:55] <Dan York> I'll be jabber scribing
[20:40:57] Lorenzo Miniero leaves the room
[20:41:08] Ken Murchison leaves the room
[20:41:45] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[20:42:29] Ken Murchison joins the room
[20:42:44] latourjacques joins the room
[20:42:53] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: DANE WG
[20:43:18] Ben Kaduk joins the room
[20:43:22] <Lorenzo Miniero> hi everybody, a Meetecho room is available for this session: http://www.meetecho.com/ietf90/dane
[20:43:26] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 2: Welcome to DANE
[20:43:46] yone joins the room
[20:44:01] fdupont joins the room
[20:44:07] john.levine joins the room
[20:44:07] Suz joins the room
[20:44:16] jimsch1 joins the room
[20:44:20] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 3: Note Well
[20:44:32] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 4: Blue Sheets
[20:44:50] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 5: Agenda
[20:45:13] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 6: Agenda (cont.)
[20:45:15] sftcd joins the room
[20:45:19] Hugo Salgado joins the room
[20:45:29] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 7: SRV and
[20:46:00] Craig Taylor joins the room
[20:46:13] Melinda Shore joins the room
[20:46:25] metricamerica joins the room
[20:46:52] Mauricio Vergara joins the room
[20:46:52] massimiliano.pala joins the room
[20:47:46] <c> Heavily distorted online
[20:47:54] liman joins the room
[20:48:01] c is now known as craigt _bbc
[20:48:18] <Dan York> That was me (Dan York) at the mic
[20:48:18] Kiminori Nagoya joins the room
[20:48:43] <Dan York> Matt Miller at mic
[20:48:49] Andrew Sullivan joins the room
[20:49:00] satoru.kanno@jabber.org joins the room
[20:49:07] <Dan York> Wes Hardaker at mic
[20:49:35] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> DNS error handling
[20:49:46] Eric Burger joins the room
[20:49:50] m&m joins the room
[20:50:04] <Dan York> Paul Wouters at mic
[20:50:24] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 8: OPENPGP and SMIME status
[20:50:35] <Andrew Sullivan> I'm in the room, and I can barely hear people at the mic because the door at the back leaks sound like crazy
[20:50:48] <Andrew Sullivan> one of the chairs (not the Icelandic one) is particularly hard to hear
[20:50:59] <Dan York> Eric Osterweil at mic
[20:51:27] Meetecho RAV joins the room
[20:51:32] <Eric Burger> It's hard to hear in MeetEcho land, too.
[20:51:40] <Dan York> Andrew Sullivan: There are plenty of seats farther up away from the door! ;-)
[20:51:45] <Dan York> Paul Hoffman at mic
[20:51:47] <Lorenzo Miniero> the volume is low in the room as well
[20:52:07] <craigt _bbc> Eric Burger: The volume is better on the m3u, i switched
[20:52:48] rsalz joins the room
[20:52:51] <Eric Burger> @craigt - what do you do for video?
[20:53:22] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 9: DANEbis and operational guidance
[20:53:36] <craigt _bbc> @Eric Burger: just using audio...was better to listen than to see the grainy image
[20:53:49] <Eric Burger> :-)
[20:53:53] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentation stopped
[20:53:58] <Dan York> Wes Hardaker presenting
[20:54:03] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: draft-ietf-dane-ops(-05)
[20:54:06] <Dan York> viktor_dukhovni is in the room
[20:54:10] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 2: Overview
[20:54:13] <Eric Burger> Good point. I'm looking at Wes' belly.
[20:54:18] <Eric Burger> Lorenzo just fixed that. Thanks.
[20:54:26] Antoin Verschuren joins the room
[20:54:40] <Lorenzo Miniero> I'm too fond of the zoom button, sorry :)
[20:54:47] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 3: BCP ??? Standards Track
[20:55:10] Dane Chair joins the room
[20:55:52] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 4: BCP ??? Standards Track
[20:56:00] <Dane Chair> Standards Track
[20:56:02] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 5: Updates To RFC6698 List
[20:56:05] Tony Hansen joins the room
[20:56:30] <Dane Chair> Can remote people hear speaker ?
[20:56:40] <craigt _bbc> yes on m3u
[20:56:45] <cas> audio is fine here
[20:56:46] <cas> on m3u
[20:57:19] <Lorenzo Miniero> working on the volume here as well
[20:57:24] <Eric Burger> Cannot really hear on MeetEcho
[20:57:29] <Lorenzo Miniero> otherwise just boost the volume on your pc ;)
[20:58:03] <Andrew Sullivan> I can't actually hear him in the room, so I don't think the problem is in the mic
[20:58:40] <Lorenzo Miniero> it's probably a setup in the mixer
[20:58:54] <Lorenzo Miniero> I can't move from here so I'm waiting for some support I already asked for
[20:58:54] <Eric Burger> I just did the lowtech solution. I forgot that MeetEcho's flash player has a volume control. I just opened the m3u stream in VLC and muted the Flash. Now I've got nice, unsynchronized voice and video
[20:59:11] <Antoin Verschuren> audio in meetecho is indeed low, even at max
[20:59:17] <Andrew Sullivan> better for me
[20:59:37] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 6: Important Components To Review
[20:59:45] <Ben Kaduk> I wouldn't call the audio in the m3u "nice"...
[20:59:50] hardaker leaves the room: Replaced by new connection
[20:59:53] hardaker joins the room
[21:00:24] <Ben Kaduk> But it does get the job done.
[21:00:28] Eric Burger leaves the room
[21:00:36] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 5: Updates To RFC6698 List
[21:00:36] <Dan York> Keith Moore at mic
[21:01:13] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 7: Protocol Guidance: PKIX-* vs DANE-*
[21:02:39] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 8: Protocol Guidance: PKIX-* vs DANE-*
[21:03:28] <Dan York> IF YOU ARE REMOTE AND WANT A COMMENT RELAYED, please preface it with "MIC:" (or "mic:"  as in...
[21:03:36] <Dan York> MIC: What is the meaning of DANE?
[21:04:11] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 9: Protocol Guidance: PKIX-* vs DANE-*
[21:04:13] g.e.montenegro joins the room
[21:04:29] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> On the client!
[21:04:54] <Dan York> Keith Moore at mic
[21:05:18] <Dan York> Paul Wouters at mic
[21:06:17] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> Non PKIX means application protocols where the public CA PKI does not currently work.
[21:06:29] mlepinski joins the room
[21:06:56] <Dan York> viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net: do you want that relayed?
[21:07:02] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> Yes.
[21:07:46] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> Relay.  Paul is confused…
[21:07:58] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> Non-PKIX means not public CA.
[21:08:08] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> Still X.509 cert, just self-issued.
[21:08:45] Vicky Risk joins the room
[21:08:54] <Dan York> Philip Hallam-Baker at mic
[21:10:22] Ken Murchison leaves the room
[21:11:27] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> relay: DANE does not water-down semantics of PKIX usage.  However when clients support both, they are vulnerable to DNSSEC-only attacks even when the server's TLSA RRs are (legitimately) PKIX-only.
[21:11:28] <Dan York> Olafur at the mic line
[21:11:40] <Dan York> viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net: I will after Olafur
[21:12:00] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> Yes.
[21:13:00] Eric Burger joins the room
[21:13:21] <Dan York> Olafur at mic
[21:13:29] Kiminori Nagoya leaves the room
[21:13:32] <Eric Burger> Another ticket. I reloaded the page. Text needs a nit fix: "Dou you really want to continue?" should be "Do[u] you really want to continue?"
[21:13:48] Geoff Huston joins the room
[21:13:51] <Dan York> Eric Burger: Was that for this window?
[21:13:56] <Dan York> Keith Moore at mic
[21:14:17] <Dan York> Paul Hoffman at mic
[21:14:47] <Eric Burger> Yes. But the ticket is for Meetecho, not for DANE.
[21:14:51] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> The important thing to realize is that the choice of PKIX vs. DANE is a CLIENT-side choice that needs to be made.  The server can publish whatever it wants, but clients need to pick which world they are in.
[21:15:02] <Lorenzo Miniero> good catch, thanks!
[21:16:07] Erik Nygren joins the room
[21:16:21] <Dan York> Keith Moore at mic
[21:17:07] Kiminori Nagoya joins the room
[21:18:19] <Dan York> Dan York at mic
[21:18:23] <Dan York> Paul Wouters at mic
[21:18:48] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 10: Digest Agility
[21:21:43] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 11: Questions?
[21:22:11] H M joins the room
[21:22:25] <Dan York> Jeff Hodges at mic
[21:22:34] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentation stopped
[21:22:38] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> Please read the draft! Feedback requested especially on Digest Agility which perhaps does not yet have rough consensus.
[21:22:45] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: TLSA usage with raw public keys and non-
[21:22:47] <Dan York> Next preso
[21:22:52] <Dan York> Paul Wouters presenting
[21:23:54] <Lorenzo Miniero> Current presenter: Paul Wouters
[21:23:54] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: TLSA usage with raw public keys and non-
[21:24:24] <Dan York> Slides: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/90/slides/slides-90-dane-0.pdf
[21:24:45] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 2: How to use these protocols together
[21:25:02] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 3: Combining TLSA and Raw Public Keys only
[21:25:31] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 6: draft-ietf-dane-rawkeys-00
[21:25:56] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 7: draft-ietf-dane-rawkeys-00
[21:25:57] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 8: Allow other protocols to use TLSA RR wit
[21:26:12] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 9: draft-ietf-dane-rawkeys-00 discussion it
[21:26:56] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> The draft suggests that any usage 3 works with RPK, but in fact only "3 1 X" works.  Also with anything other than "3 1 0", there needs to be some way to convey the actual key (as in TLS).
[21:27:11] <Dan York> wes at mic
[21:27:24] <Dan York> viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net: will relay
[21:28:29] <Eric Burger> Woah - lots of noise on the audio. Totally distorted all of a sudden.
[21:28:46] <Lorenzo Miniero> the AV guy is trying to improve the audio setup in the mixer
[21:28:48] <Dan York> Eric Burger: Perhaps I was too close to the mic
[21:29:17] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> My intention was to put in enough RPK semantics into the OPS draft, to make a separate draft unnecessary.
[21:29:52] H M leaves the room
[21:29:53] H M joins the room
[21:29:57] Dan Timpson joins the room
[21:31:06] <Ben Kaduk> I think the distortion is mostly for the mic in the audience, not the speaker's mic.
[21:33:58] <Dan York> Adam Langley at mic
[21:34:53] <sftcd> that's in 5280 isn't it?
[21:35:11] <Dan York> Jeff Hodges at mic
[21:35:26] Frederico A C Neves joins the room
[21:35:44] <Dan York> Wes Hardaker at mic
[21:36:13] H M leaves the room
[21:36:29] H M joins the room
[21:36:32] wseltzer joins the room
[21:37:15] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> With TLS the server presents the public key to the client, provided it uses the same format on the wire as in DNS, it should just work.  I've never seen any problems with 3 1 1 records with respect to SPKI encoding.  And in practice all the keys are RSA.  So it looks like the issue is absent in practice…
[21:38:06] <sftcd> sorry wrt RSA params, its in https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3279#section-2.3.1
[21:38:12] <sftcd> The parameters field MUST    have ASN.1 type NULL for this algorithm identifier.
[21:38:32] kivinen joins the room
[21:40:04] kivinen joins the room
[21:40:04] kivinen leaves the room
[21:41:04] kivinen leaves the room
[21:43:06] Mauricio Vergara leaves the room
[21:44:15] <Dan York> Wes Hardaker at mic
[21:44:31] <Dan York> Matt Miller at mic
[21:44:40] <Andrew Sullivan> I sat down from mic because Dan said what I wanted to say
[21:45:17] <Dan York> Philip Hallam-Baker at mic
[21:45:34] pebersman joins the room
[21:45:59] fdupont leaves the room: Computer went to sleep
[21:47:03] <Dan York> Keith Moore at mic
[21:47:34] Melinda Shore leaves the room
[21:48:31] <Dan York> Paul Hoffman at mic
[21:48:39] H M leaves the room
[21:49:03] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> Not PKIX-only, drop the restriction X.509-only.  X.509 != PKIX.
[21:49:12] H M joins the room
[21:49:48] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> NO.
[21:50:02] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> 3 1 X is sufficient to represent keys.
[21:50:14] <Dan York> Wes Harkdaker at mic
[21:50:43] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> The SPKI selector already solves the problem.
[21:51:15] <Dan York> Peter Koch at mic
[21:51:39] keith_nm joins the room
[21:51:55] <Dan York> Paul Hoffman at mic
[21:52:18] <Dan York> Andrew Sullivan at mic
[21:53:18] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentation stopped
[21:54:54] kivinen joins the room
[21:55:04] craigt _bbc leaves the room
[21:55:07] <Dan York> Chairs are getting the slides up to the materials page
[21:55:18] <Lorenzo Miniero> slides not on the material page yet, sorry... I'll put them in Meetecho as soon as they are
[21:55:24] <Dan York> Haixin Duan presenting
[21:55:59] Craig Taylor leaves the room
[21:56:09] mlepinski leaves the room
[21:59:08] <Lorenzo Miniero> slides available now: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/90/slides/slides-90-dane-3.pdf
[21:59:21] Hugo Salgado leaves the room
[21:59:39] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 5: Surveys on top CDNs and websites
[22:00:03] <sftcd> what does status 200 mean there?
[22:00:05] <sftcd> anyone know
[22:00:26] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 6: Current    
??prac/ce1    
??:    
??Custom
[22:00:41] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 6: Current practice1: Custom Certificate
[22:02:01] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 7: Current practice2: Shared Certificate
[22:03:04] Meetecho RAV leaves the room
[22:03:19] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 8: Requirements/Goals
[22:03:27] Melinda Shore joins the room
[22:04:22] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 9: DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities (DANE) in brief
[22:05:48] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 10: Delegation based on current DANE
[22:06:36] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 11: Problem of current DANE for certificate delegation
[22:06:39] metricamerica leaves the room
[22:07:37] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 12: Extending DANE: Delegation Token
[22:07:57] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 13: Delegation should be explicitly shown to users
[22:08:18] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 14: Proposed extension to TLSA RRs for delegation
[22:09:41] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 16: The interaction of authentication
[22:10:03] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 17: The interaction of authentication
[22:10:14] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 18: Summary
[22:10:54] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 19: Demo
[22:11:00] <Dan York> Demo time!
[22:11:09] H M leaves the room
[22:11:12] <Lorenzo Miniero> :)
[22:11:31] <Dan York> Look.... RUNNING CODE! :-)
[22:11:35] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> This proposal seems to introduce a certificate which can be copied by anyone, because the corresponding private key is never used, as the browser is connecting to the CDN and not the origin site.
[22:11:39] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> Where's the beef.
[22:11:43] H M joins the room
[22:11:56] <Lorenzo Miniero> will there also be rough consensus? ;)
[22:12:02] <Eric Burger> Lorenzo - can you make sure we get to see the running code? Presuming it is running?
[22:12:03] <Dan York> viktor... will relay
[22:12:16] Melinda Shore leaves the room
[22:12:16] <Lorenzo Miniero> I'll try to point the webcam at the beamer
[22:12:26] <Lorenzo Miniero> but I'm afraid that the lowres video won't make it justice
[22:12:48] <sftcd> post video link later
[22:12:50] <Lorenzo Miniero> http://dane4cdn.ipv6sec.info
[22:12:56] <Lorenzo Miniero> I think that's what he's trying to open
[22:13:12] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> The browser learns nothing of any security consequence from the additional record.
[22:13:33] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> Please relay.
[22:13:41] Erik Nygren leaves the room
[22:13:42] <Dan York> Keith Moore at mic
[22:13:56] <Dan York> in line
[22:16:13] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> Yes. Exactly. This proposal is fatally flawed.
[22:16:39] Doug Montgomery joins the room
[22:16:46] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> The design is broken.
[22:18:11] <Dan York> Adam Langley at mic
[22:19:34] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> Relay: And failed to use the origin site cert for anything.  Anyone can copy a cert!  This is profoundly broken EV or NOT.
[22:19:55] Vicky Risk leaves the room
[22:20:08] <Dan York> Yoav Nir at mic
[22:20:21] <Dan York> (I'm next, viktor)
[22:20:55] Vicky Risk joins the room
[22:21:03] m&m leaves the room
[22:21:50] massimiliano.pala leaves the room
[22:21:59] Kiminori Nagoya leaves the room
[22:22:42] massimiliano.pala joins the room
[22:25:12] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> The additional presented certificate is useless, because possession of the private key is never checked!  This proposal is fatally flawed…
[22:25:28] massimiliano.pala leaves the room
[22:26:46] <Dan York> Philip Hallam-Baker at mic
[22:27:35] g.e.montenegro leaves the room
[22:27:52] <Dan York> viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net: Sorry, I didn't see your last comment while relaying
[22:27:57] massimiliano.pala joins the room
[22:27:59] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> With DANE the OPS draft already handles provider delegation.
[22:28:18] <Dan York> Eric Nygren at mic
[22:28:24] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> Yes, there's no EV support, but that's because DNSSEC is not EV.
[22:28:58] <massimiliano.pala> I am really surprise that this work was published at S&P...
[22:30:23] Scott Rea joins the room
[22:30:38] Tim Wicinski joins the room
[22:33:10] Dan Timpson leaves the room
[22:33:19] <Dan York> That was Stephen Farrell
[22:33:22] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> There's nothing here to work on.  The proposal is flawed.
[22:33:35] Sean Turner leaves the room
[22:34:33] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> The OPS draft covers hosting in some detail.
[22:34:33] sftcd leaves the room
[22:34:43] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 12: Reverse DANE!
[22:34:48] <Dan York> viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net: They will write a draft with a problem statement - your feedback can go then. :-)
[22:34:55] Erik Nygren joins the room
[22:35:01] <Dan York> Reverse DANE - is that ENAD ?
[22:35:09] Vicky Risk leaves the room
[22:35:25] <Dan York> Paul Wouters at mic
[22:35:32] pebersman leaves the room
[22:35:57] Alex Deacon joins the room
[22:36:14] <Scott Rea> ENAH - Entity Needs Authentication Duh!
[22:36:24] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> There is a good use-case for authentication of clients via DANE.  For example with Kerberos cross-realm support needs client DANE auth.
[22:36:25] <Dan York> Paul Hoffman at mic
[22:36:37] <Dan York> Jeff Hodges at mic
[22:37:12] <Erik Nygren> DANE in HESIOD?
[22:37:21] <Dan York> Wes Hardaker at mic
[22:37:32] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> Need to define lookup keys for various use-cases, the "host+port" lookup key is not right for clients.
[22:37:33] latourjacques leaves the room
[22:38:00] <Dan York> Andrew Sullivan at mic
[22:38:02] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> Otherwise TLSA records work well, so the key issue is where to locate the TLSA RR.
[22:38:08] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> Indeed application protocol specific.
[22:38:55] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> The original proposal was to authenticate the SMTP client, for which there is no fixed port.
[22:39:02] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> Nor even an MX RR.
[22:39:29] <Dan York> Adam Langley at mic
[22:40:14] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> Yes. plus some application indication.
[22:40:19] <Eric Burger> Speak into the mic, please
[22:40:21] Vicky Risk joins the room
[22:40:22] <viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net> This is best discussed on list.
[22:41:03] jimsch1 leaves the room
[22:41:05] Suz leaves the room
[22:41:11] rsalz leaves the room
[22:41:15] yone leaves the room
[22:41:19] <Andrew Sullivan> (not for mic) I thought there were two different proposals, one of which was "two mail servers talking to each other" and another of which was "random mail client sending mail".  The former I can see how it'd work because you'd have a mechanism, but the latter seems to me, if it's going to use DANE, to need full-blown reverse-tree support in the DNS as a necessary and not sufficient condition.  That's at least boiling Lake Ontario, if not one or two oceans
[22:41:27] Frederico A C Neves leaves the room
[22:41:28] kivinen leaves the room
[22:41:28] Dane Chair leaves the room
[22:41:29] <Dan York> See you next time
[22:41:33] mrex-ietf leaves the room
[22:41:35] Dan York leaves the room
[22:41:37] <cas> thanks
[22:41:37] Vicky Risk leaves the room
[22:41:37] Andrew Sullivan leaves the room
[22:41:37] <Lorenzo Miniero> done here! we'll make a recording available soon on http://ietf90.conf.meetecho.com
[22:41:39] <Eric Burger> bye
[22:41:41] Erik Nygren leaves the room
[22:41:43] Eric Burger leaves the room
[22:41:43] Geoff Huston leaves the room
[22:41:48] Tim Wicinski leaves the room
[22:41:48] cas leaves the room
[22:42:00] john.levine leaves the room
[22:42:44] Alex Deacon leaves the room
[22:42:50] Ben Kaduk leaves the room
[22:43:06] Tony Hansen leaves the room
[22:43:08] H M leaves the room
[22:43:09] Antoin Verschuren leaves the room
[22:43:10] Scott Rea leaves the room
[22:43:16] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentation stopped
[22:43:32] Lorenzo Miniero leaves the room
[22:44:33] massimiliano.pala leaves the room
[22:44:35] satoru.kanno@jabber.org leaves the room
[22:46:05] wseltzer leaves the room
[22:55:08] Frederico A C Neves joins the room
[22:58:27] Frederico A C Neves leaves the room
[23:01:03] liman leaves the room
[23:02:29] Dane Chair joins the room
[23:03:06] viktor_dukhovni@hardakers.net leaves the room
[23:06:21] hardaker leaves the room
[23:08:03] Dane Chair leaves the room
[23:12:31] Erik Nygren joins the room
[23:12:50] Erik Nygren leaves the room
[23:27:17] Doug Montgomery leaves the room
[23:27:54] Vicky Risk joins the room
[23:34:37] Vicky Risk leaves the room
[23:41:07] massimiliano.pala joins the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!