IETF
cellar
cellar@jabber.ietf.org
Tuesday, July 19, 2016< ^ >
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[11:44:02] Ashley Blewer joins the room
[11:44:02] JustAn Observer joins the room
[11:44:03] JustAn Observer leaves the room
[11:44:06] zhuo zhuo joins the room
[11:44:07] A A joins the room
[11:44:15] Rafael Roque joins the room
[11:44:18] A A leaves the room
[11:49:52] tdaede joins the room
[11:53:16] Meetecho joins the room
[11:55:06] Michael Niedermayer joins the room
[11:57:46] Ashley Blewer leaves the room
[11:57:47] Ashley Blewer joins the room
[12:00:43] Lucas Jenß joins the room
[12:02:21] Lucas A Jenß joins the room
[12:03:13] <Lucas Jenß> Hi everyone. I'll be your Jabber scribe for this meeting. Please prefix stuff that should go to the mic with "mic: "  and I will relay as best I can
[12:05:10] ben joins the room
[12:05:47] <Lucas Jenß> Tessa Fallon currently introducing herself and the WG
[12:05:53] <Lucas Jenß> Current presentation is https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/96/slides/slides-96-cellar-0.pdf
[12:05:59] <Lucas Jenß> Slide #2, Note Well atm
[12:06:18] <Lucas Jenß> #2 Agenda
[12:06:20] <Lucas Jenß> *#3
[12:07:30] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[12:07:47] <Lucas Jenß> #4 Administrivia
[12:08:24] zhuo zhuo leaves the room
[12:08:53] Tobias Rapp joins the room
[12:08:55] <Lucas Jenß> #5 The Cellar Origin Story
[12:09:07] <Lucas Jenß> #6 About those milestones
[12:11:34] Peter Bubestinger joins the room
[12:11:35] <Lucas Jenß> david rice at the mic
[12:14:26] Lotte Steenbrink joins the room
[12:14:45] <Lucas Jenß> ben campbell (bc) at the mic
[12:14:49] ben leaves the room
[12:16:16] <Lucas Jenß> #7 WG Charter/Deliverable
[12:16:44] <Lucas Jenß> Steve Lhomme is going to present on Matroska, EBML
[12:17:23] justan observer joins the room
[12:19:48] <Lucas Jenß> #9 State of the Spec: EBML
[12:20:38] ben joins the room
[12:20:57] <Lucas Jenß> Slide #11 Current issues
[12:26:11] <Lucas Jenß> #12 Upcoming work
[12:26:50] justan observer leaves the room
[12:28:36] <Lucas Jenß> Q&A
[12:29:02] <Lucas Jenß> david rice (dre) at the mic
[12:30:31] <Lucas Jenß> thomas daede (?) now
[12:31:10] <Lucas Jenß> FYI: Notes are being taken at http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-96-cellar?useMonospaceFont=true
[12:36:13] <Lucas Jenß> dre again
[12:38:45] <Lucas Jenß> jonathan ? threw in the last comment
[12:39:03] <Jonathan Lennox> Me.
[12:39:26] <Lucas Jenß> sorry didn't catch your full name :)
[12:39:31] <Jonathan Lennox> NP, I mumble.
[12:39:54] <Lucas Jenß> tim speaking again now
[12:40:04] <Lucas Jenß> (wg chair)
[12:42:38] <Ashley Blewer> hummmmm
[12:42:53] <Peter Bubestinger> hummmmm
[12:42:54] <Ashley Blewer> hummmmm x27 people
[12:43:47] <Jonathan Lennox> When humming in the Jabber room, please explicitly say what you're humming for/against, because the timing isn't that precise.
[12:43:57] <Jonathan Lennox> (I assume everyone here was humming for adoption.)
[12:44:13] <Lucas Jenß> tessa hands over to jerome martinez presenting on FFV1
[12:44:38] <Lucas Jenß> Jonathan Lennox: yes, the humms came in before the humm against was called out :)
[12:44:51] <Lucas Jenß> ah
[12:44:57] <Ashley Blewer> yes :)
[12:45:23] <Lucas Jenß> #14 state of the spec
[12:45:50] <Lucas Jenß> #15 what's been done
[12:48:04] <Lucas Jenß> #16 what needs to be done
[12:49:35] <Lucas Jenß> #17 moving forward
[12:50:36] <Lucas Jenß> Call for questions on FFV1
[12:51:11] <Lucas Jenß> thomas daede at the mic again
[12:53:39] <Lucas Jenß> jonathan at the mic
[12:54:28] <Lucas Jenß> steve lhomme at the mic
[12:56:46] Kieran O leary joins the room
[12:56:47] <Lucas Jenß> stephen botzko at the mic
[12:57:31] <Lucas Jenß> david rice at the mic
[12:58:35] Kieran O leary leaves the room
[12:58:36] Kieran O leary_2509 joins the room
[12:58:40] <Peter Bubestinger> +1 with what Dave Rice said.
[12:58:52] <Lucas Jenß> should that go to the mic?
[12:59:28] <Lucas Jenß> thomas daede at the mic again
[12:59:35] <Peter Bubestinger> Just wanted to point out that there are pros+cons with having info in the codec - and/or the container...
[13:00:06] <Peter Bubestinger> And overloading in-codec properties with the container can be used to fix wrong information in the codec.
[13:00:21] ben leaves the room
[13:00:22] ben joins the room
[13:00:26] Emanuel Lorrain joins the room
[13:00:28] <Lucas Jenß> My question was whether you'd like to point it out to the room, or just to the channel :)
[13:00:46] <Lucas Jenß> if it should go to the room please prefix with "mic:"
[13:01:09] <Peter Bubestinger> mic: "I agree with what Dave said" (cause I couldn't type that fast) ;)
[13:01:22] <Lucas Jenß> that's david rice at the mic again
[13:02:20] <Lucas Jenß> Jerome's FFV1 Q&A ends
[13:02:25] <Lucas Jenß> Tessa Fallon speaking
[13:02:38] <Lucas Jenß> #18 Moving forward
[13:03:22] <Lucas Jenß> Peter Bubestinger: yeah sorry I'm new to this :D I'd rather avoid taking things to the mic which shouldn't go there
[13:05:36] <Peter Bubestinger> :) ack.
[13:07:10] Rafael Roque leaves the room
[13:07:15] <Lucas Jenß> Last call for questions/comments/issues from chairs
[13:07:22] <Lucas Jenß> before closing the meeting
[13:12:13] ben leaves the room
[13:16:57] Kieran O leary_2509 leaves the room
[13:17:10] <Lucas Jenß> </cellar>
[13:17:21] ben joins the room
[13:17:26] Lucas Jenß leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[13:17:53] Meetecho leaves the room
[13:18:20] <Ashley Blewer> Do they know their mics are still on? ;)
[13:18:25] Lotte Steenbrink leaves the room
[13:18:38] Michael Niedermayer leaves the room
[13:18:50] Peter Bubestinger leaves the room
[13:18:51] Tobias Rapp leaves the room
[13:18:52] Ashley Blewer leaves the room
[13:19:01] Lucas A Jenß leaves the room
[13:19:41] Emanuel Lorrain leaves the room
[13:20:51] ben leaves the room
[13:22:19] Lucas Jenß joins the room
[13:22:30] Lucas Jenß leaves the room
[13:22:33] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[13:23:19] Lotte Steenbrink joins the room
[13:27:40] Lotte Steenbrink leaves the room
[13:27:46] Lotte Steenbrink joins the room
[13:29:26] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[13:29:31] Lotte Steenbrink leaves the room
[13:30:23] Lotte Steenbrink joins the room
[13:49:33] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[13:50:19] Lotte Steenbrink leaves the room
[13:52:38] Lotte Steenbrink joins the room
[13:59:12] Lotte Steenbrink leaves the room
[14:06:00] tdaede leaves the room: Disconnected: No route to host
[14:06:57] Lotte Steenbrink joins the room
[14:08:54] ben joins the room
[14:11:38] tdaede joins the room
[14:13:07] tdaede leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[14:21:17] Lotte Steenbrink leaves the room
[14:22:10] ben leaves the room
[14:23:36] Lotte Steenbrink joins the room
[14:35:42] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[14:37:20] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[15:11:43] Lotte Steenbrink leaves the room
[15:32:55] Lotte Steenbrink joins the room
[15:42:45] Lotte Steenbrink leaves the room: Replaced by new connection
[15:42:46] Lotte Steenbrink joins the room
[16:42:42] Lotte Steenbrink leaves the room
[23:00:13] Lotte Steenbrink joins the room
[23:59:01] Lotte Steenbrink leaves the room