[09:52:27] --- Alexey has joined
[09:53:22] * Alexey has set the topic to: Test
[09:53:41] * Alexey has set the topic to: Calsify jabber chat: 2446bis
[09:53:53] --- Alexey has left
[09:54:07] --- Alexey has joined
[09:58:04] --- eliot.lear has joined
[09:58:14] <eliot.lear> hi alexey!
[09:58:17] --- cyrus_daboo has joined
[09:58:22] <eliot.lear> hi cyrus!
[09:58:26] <cyrus_daboo> Hi.
[09:58:30] <eliot.lear> how goes?
[09:59:31] <cyrus_daboo> Question for Eliot on roundup: if I click the 'Show All' link on the left it shows only a very limited subet of issues. None of the ones I just entered show up. Any idea what is up with that?
[09:59:44] <eliot.lear> yeah- roundup filter broken
[09:59:56] <eliot.lear> you need to select the appropriate status, as i recall. just a sec.
[10:00:52] <eliot.lear> so go to search and select status and pick a status. pain in the butt, but there it is for now.
[10:01:19] <cyrus_daboo> OK, that worked. Thanks.
[10:01:49] <cyrus_daboo> FYI I am pretty busy right now preparing for next week's Calconnect. But we do need to make progress on iTIP now.
[10:01:53] * Alexey has set the topic to: I have a problem with my client, I can only change topic ;-)
[10:02:38] --- bdesruisseaux has joined
[10:02:39] <eliot.lear> ok, cyrus, i am expecting low turnout because bernard still needs to get out his responses to last call comments and we don't have anything posted to the list for 2446bis yet
[10:02:40] <cyrus_daboo> Bernard sent me all his scripts for doing the draft annotations and processing with XSLT etc. I will work on getting that setup so that I can try and do as good a job as he did on draft updates.
[10:03:07] <eliot.lear> so i think a good use of this time is just to talk a bit about what we need to do
[10:03:09] <bdesruisseaux> hi guys
[10:03:13] <eliot.lear> hi bernard
[10:03:17] <eliot.lear> and good morning
[10:03:18] <cyrus_daboo> I just did send a bunch of iTIP issues to the list - well pointers to the roundup items I just added (85 - 91).
[10:03:27] <eliot.lear> ah perfect
[10:03:52] <eliot.lear> let's give people till after calconnect before we discuss them on the call, but thanks!
[10:04:00] <cyrus_daboo> Those are all the issues I highlighted up at the Chicago meeting.
[10:04:03] <eliot.lear> good
[10:04:13] <eliot.lear> ok, so let's back up
[10:04:18] <eliot.lear> agenda for today is as follows:
[10:04:31] <cyrus_daboo> There are obvious a few more that I need to properly document for myself before adding.
[10:04:35] <eliot.lear> 1. eliot beats up bernard for his responses to WGLC comments
[10:04:48] <eliot.lear> 2. we talk about 2446bis
[10:04:56] <eliot.lear> agenda bashing, anyone? ;-)
[10:05:08] <bdesruisseaux> Eliot: :-( I'll be doing that today. Promised!
[10:05:18] <cyrus_daboo> Lets get on with the Bernard bashing... :-)
[10:05:24] <eliot.lear> ok, so moving on to item one ;-)
[10:05:38] <eliot.lear> thanks, bernard. it's important to get those out or lisa is going to be rightfully annoyed with the chairs
[10:05:49] <eliot.lear> and i would hate to see her annoyed
[10:05:58] <eliot.lear> so, today is great.
[10:06:11] <eliot.lear> moving on (back?) to item two
[10:06:42] <eliot.lear> what I propose, cyrus, is that once i see the items, i'll try and toss in some chair-like comments to get people to talk about the issues
[10:06:54] <eliot.lear> what i'd like to do is get them on the agenda for two weeks from today
[10:07:24] <eliot.lear> and then in between now and then, in as much as you want to you can do what you can with the scripts bernard sent you, as well as bring these issues to the attention of CalConnect
[10:07:29] <eliot.lear> i can't make it, sadly.
[10:07:49] <cyrus_daboo> Ok. Really the big ones are 85/86/87.
[10:08:03] <eliot.lear> would you like to have a brief discussion about those now or let us digest them?
[10:08:12] <eliot.lear> i think you're best waiting, tho
[10:09:10] <eliot.lear> ?
[10:09:17] <cyrus_daboo> Waiting is fine. We might be able to have some discussion at Calconnect about some of those so that might help.
[10:09:38] <eliot.lear> cyrus, can you do me a favor and capture those comments in email as best you can?
[10:09:52] <eliot.lear> or better yet get the originator of them to join the discussion?
[10:10:15] <eliot.lear> i think otherwise we are done for today.
[10:10:21] <eliot.lear> except for one thing
[10:10:26] <cyrus_daboo> Comments - you mean the actual tracker issues? Do you want me to copy.paste each issue description into a separate email to the list?
[10:10:34] <eliot.lear> no.
[10:10:39] <eliot.lear> i can do that
[10:11:07] <eliot.lear> i mean if people give you good comments (pro or con or other) at CalConnect, can you capture those in some way and send them either to me or better to the list
[10:11:08] <eliot.lear> ?
[10:11:41] <cyrus_daboo> Yes. If there is any discussion at Calconnect I will try and summarize to the list or get those making the comments to summarize to calsify list.
[10:12:04] <eliot.lear> and again, best to have people do it themselves, of course. saves you work and they can represent themselves
[10:12:08] <eliot.lear> ok, one last thing
[10:12:16] <eliot.lear> i've been in touch with the author of the VVENUE draft
[10:12:45] <eliot.lear> based on our discussion in Chicago, I told him to use the calsify mailing list for discussion, but that there is no need to adopt the draft as a wg topic.
[10:13:04] <cyrus_daboo> Seems reasonable.
[10:13:12] <eliot.lear> and that if he submits to Lisa at the same time we submit 2445bis, so long as the draft doesn't suck, life will be good
[10:13:18] <eliot.lear> otherwise we may have to revisit
[10:13:26] <cyrus_daboo> There is also the VAVAILABILITY draft authored by Bernard and me (that has currently expired but which we need to refresh).
[10:13:31] <eliot.lear> ALL: does that sound reasonable?
[10:13:38] <eliot.lear> and i would take the same path
[10:13:42] <eliot.lear> with VAVAILABILITY
[10:13:46] <cyrus_daboo> That is somewhat more relevant to CalDAV - but it does introduce a new iCalendar component.
[10:13:49] <bdesruisseaux> seems reasonable to me
[10:14:12] <eliot.lear> ok. then i think we're done. have a great time at Calconnect guys!
[10:14:17] <cyrus_daboo> I think we can update our draft to add the IANA templating stuff to test out a registration process.
[10:14:30] <eliot.lear> yes
[10:15:15] <eliot.lear> ok, look for an email or 7 from me that breaks out each issue you just posted
[10:15:24] <eliot.lear> bye for now
[10:15:26] <cyrus_daboo> OK, thanks.
[10:16:11] --- eliot.lear has left
[10:17:26] --- bdesruisseaux has left
[11:17:35] --- Alexey has left
[17:38:21] --- cyrus_daboo has left