[13:37:49] --- DougRoyer has become available
[15:23:52] --- Jason has become available
[15:24:06] --- Jason has left
[15:27:32] --- bdesruisseaux has become available
[15:34:58] --- bdesruisseaux has left
[17:56:43] --- Jason has become available
[17:56:57] --- Jason has left
[18:33:59] --- Jason has become available
[18:34:08] --- Jason has left
[19:22:20] --- bdesruisseaux has become available
[19:22:39] <bdesruisseaux> The slides are available online: http://ietf.webdav.org/calsify/meetings/IETF64_CALSIFY.ppt
[19:24:56] <bdesruisseaux> Audio streaming: http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf645.m3u
[19:30:46] --- Jason has become available
[19:31:40] --- Jason has left: Disconnected
[19:36:41] --- Jason has become available
[19:40:49] --- Jason has left
[19:41:08] --- cyrus_daboo has become available
[19:42:22] <cyrus_daboo> Well this is my dinner time.
[19:43:29] --- kmurchison has become available
[19:46:11] --- Jason has become available
[19:48:22] --- tonyhansen has become available
[19:50:08] --- pguenther has become available
[19:50:18] <tonyhansen> agenda bashing
[19:50:19] * pguenther starts to scribe, or something
[19:50:29] <tonyhansen> I'll tag team with you
[19:50:31] --- rlbob has become available
[19:50:42] * pguenther turns on the 'echo' effect
[19:51:04] <tonyhansen> 2445bis
[19:51:15] <cyrus_daboo> Yes I am here!!!
[19:51:41] <tonyhansen> cyrus: can you hear Bernard?
[19:51:49] <cyrus_daboo> Yes he is loud and clear.
[19:51:51] <pguenther> status update
[19:52:05] <pguenther> new -00 draft of rfc2445bis
[19:52:34] <pguenther> separate rfc2445bis-issues draft for traacking stuff
[19:52:49] <pguenther> "to make sure all the issues raised are closed"
[19:53:20] <pguenther> minor edits by Bernard and Chris
[19:53:27] <pguenther> Active Threads:
[19:53:44] <pguenther> VFREEBUSY: can it be used to block off time in calendars?
[19:53:52] <Jason> Has anyone thought of using a Wiki for group Collaboration. It may be easier then the spreadsheet to issues list?
[19:54:22] <pguenther> or are they just queries?
[19:54:35] --- hardie@jabber.psg.com has become available
[19:54:36] <cyrus_daboo> The IETF tools team has a list of issue tracking systems that other groups are using. One of those might be appropriate.
[19:55:13] --- corby has become available
[19:55:20] <cyrus_daboo> We should clarify VFREEBUSY in iCalendar.
[19:55:30] <cyrus_daboo> (2445bis I mean).
[19:55:51] <pguenther> semi-proposal: they should be able to live in your calendar and block off time
[19:56:40] --- cnewman@jabber.org has become available
[19:56:45] <pguenther> next: how to derive VFREEBUSY from VEVENT in a calendar?
[19:56:58] <pguenther> part is controlled by organized
[19:57:17] <pguenther> organizer
[19:58:08] <pguenther> also, does PARTSTAT parameter of the calendar owner be considered?
[19:58:20] --- alexeymelnikov has become available
[19:58:21] <tonyhansen> no consensus on vfreebusy
[19:59:02] <tonyhansen> other properties that ownership/"who can modify" semantics need clarification on
[20:01:37] <pguenther> how are those handled in calendars that exist as shared calendars?
[20:02:03] <pguenther> e.g., can user A modify the transparency of user B?
[20:02:41] <pguenther> any feedback?
[20:02:55] --- kmurchison has left
[20:03:00] <tonyhansen> on to 2446bis
[20:03:12] <tonyhansen> cyrus: any comments
[20:03:14] <tonyhansen> ?
[20:03:22] <cyrus_daboo> I did send two points I wanted to discuss.
[20:03:53] <tonyhansen> lisa is looking
[20:03:56] <cyrus_daboo> 1. Format of abnf vs tables. In 2445 pseudo abnf is used to describe which components are allowed etc.
[20:04:06] <cyrus_daboo> In iTIP tables are used to describe the same thing.
[20:04:26] <cyrus_daboo> We should ideally standardise on one format or the other. What do people think?
[20:05:33] <cyrus_daboo> OK, I will liaise with Chris/Bernard.
[20:05:56] <cyrus_daboo> 2. I also want an issue tracker and can setup my own but would prefer general WG tracker if possible.
[20:06:36] <cyrus_daboo> Other than that the 2446bis draft is really just a clone of the original. I will get around to much more re-org/bug fixes for the next version.
[20:07:41] <pguenther> on to interop report
[20:07:58] <pguenther> 2445: everyone does _not_ do:
[20:08:14] <pguenther> - separate values in a list with commas,
[20:08:14] <pguenther> ...
[20:08:50] <pguenther> see slides on the site for the complete list
[20:09:03] <tonyhansen> ietf.webdav.org/calsify/meetings
[20:09:43] <pguenther> 9 orgs and sep interop
[20:10:00] <pguenther> s/and/at/
[20:13:51] <pguenther> <lots of stuff on uses cases proposed for the mini-IOP by the consortium tech committe>
[20:14:04] <pguenther> (all in the slides)
[20:14:33] --- lisa has become available
[20:19:50] --- hardie@jabber.psg.com has left
[20:19:53] <pguenther> <list of recomendations>
[20:20:10] <pguenther> any comments on anything from these slides?
[20:21:23] <tonyhansen> <lisa> discussion about consortium meeting on the side that provides input into calsify
[20:22:43] <tonyhansen> alexey is up, talking about 2447bis
[20:22:46] <cyrus_daboo> Its all gone quiet...
[20:22:59] <cyrus_daboo> OK - Alexey is back.
[20:23:23] <tonyhansen> (lisa was having tech difficulties -- pause in the action while she did so)
[20:26:27] <pguenther> open issues:
[20:26:44] <pguenther> 1) is "method" C-T parameter required? uses "must" not "MUST" right now
[20:27:02] <pguenther> common clients (e.g., Thunderbird) don't set it
[20:27:20] <pguenther> should "must" be "MUST" or "SHOULD"?
[20:27:58] <cyrus_daboo> METHOD will be set in the actual iCalendar object, so the question is is it useful to the client to have it in MIME too?
[20:28:01] <pguenther> Bernard: if no "method", then you're just sending an object and not doing iMIP
[20:28:17] <cyrus_daboo> No - Bernard - METHOD is in the iCal object.
[20:28:41] <cyrus_daboo> The mthod= MIME parameter is simply a hint to the client about what is inside.
[20:29:40] <pguenther> Philip: does this create a silly-state if they don't match?
[20:30:14] <pguenther> lisa: no proposal on how to fix, so take to list
[20:30:36] <pguenther> todo #2: add example for q-p and base64
[20:30:38] <cyrus_daboo> Yes, but its no worse than the charset= not representing the actual charset being used!
[20:30:51] <pguenther> todo #3: add IANA considerations
[20:32:13] <pguenther> todo #4: section on using Content-Disposition to work around bad content-type support
[20:32:28] <pguenther> proposal: drop like a lead brick
[20:33:31] <pguenther> todo #5: insufficient specification of how authorization of changing other people's calendars is done, so how can we require it?
[20:33:59] <pguenther> (this is in section 3: "...implementaitons MUST provide mechanisms...")
[20:34:30] --- hardie@qualcomm.com has become available
[20:34:46] <pguenther> lisa: regarding using a wiki: recommend against
[20:35:56] <pguenther> last chance for comments
[20:35:59] <pguenther> too late
[20:36:03] * pguenther laughs evilly
[20:36:07] --- hardie@qualcomm.com has left
[20:36:15] <pguenther> meeting is closed
[20:36:15] --- alexeymelnikov has left
[20:36:17] <tonyhansen> ya ha ha ha
[20:36:24] --- tonyhansen has left
[20:36:27] --- pguenther has left
[20:36:36] --- cnewman@jabber.org has left
[20:36:46] --- cyrus_daboo has left
[20:37:48] --- Jason has left
[20:38:05] --- rlbob has left
[20:38:31] --- bdesruisseaux has left
[20:41:57] --- lisa has left
[20:44:17] --- corby has left
[20:50:08] --- lisa has become available
[21:01:51] --- bdesruisseaux has become available
[21:04:46] --- bdesruisseaux has left
[21:49:15] --- lisa has left