Tuesday, July 21, 2015< ^ >
Thomas Watteyne has set the subject to: IETF92 6TiSCH WG meeting - Thursday session
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

[05:26:29] John Doe joins the room
[05:26:42] John Doe leaves the room
[05:26:57] John Doe joins the room
[05:27:06] John Doe leaves the room
[10:55:00] Thomas Watteyne joins the room
[10:55:14] Thomas Watteyne has set the subject to: IETF 93 6TiSCH WG meeting
[10:56:10] Thomas Watteyne_4235 joins the room
[10:58:19] Meetecho joins the room
[10:58:42] Thang Phan joins the room
[10:59:37] Ines Robles joins the room
[10:59:53] <Ines Robles> Please download the new version of slides
[11:01:42] Michael Richardson joins the room
[11:02:28] mcr joins the room
[11:04:02] <Ines Robles> sounds is ok?
[11:04:06] <mcr> good.
[11:04:11] <Ines Robles> ok, thanks
[11:05:02] <Thomas Watteyne> let us know if sounds gets too low
[11:05:44] Pascal Thubert joins the room
[11:05:48] <Ines Robles> comments on agenda/
[11:10:33] Qin Wang joins the room
[11:14:34] <mcr> mic: It would be good if you could make public your date for making your dates firm.
[11:16:01] <Ines Robles> answered?
[11:18:13] <mcr> mic: were there nodes which would announce themselves RPL root (non-grounded), which might be unable to change MOP when they encountered a different MOP?
[11:18:33] <mcr> This is otherwise a question about mandatory to implement.  
[11:19:06] <Ines Robles> ok
[11:19:15] <Ines Robles> i will do the question
[11:20:20] <Ines Robles> did he answered your question?
[11:20:34] <Ines Robles> @mcr
[11:20:35] <mcr> mic: I agree, that MUST support for storing without having a size of routing table is probably meaningless.
[11:20:50] <mcr> Ines, he didn't quite answer my question, but I'll take it to the list.
[11:20:57] <Ines Robles> ok
[11:21:31] <mcr> 6550 does not say, because 6550 does not stand alone here.
[11:22:01] <Ines Robles> ok i will communicate it now
[11:24:11] rdroms joins the room
[11:24:41] <Ines Robles> ok, @mcr we continue, we can continue this chat in ML
[11:27:14] <mcr> This is useful. Would like to have the raw pcap files too.
[11:27:48] <Ines Robles> OK
[11:28:50] <Ines Robles> they said yes
[11:35:35] rdroms leaves the room
[11:35:46] rdroms joins the room
[11:36:40] kivinen joins the room
[11:38:23] renzoe joins the room
[11:41:01] Anand S.V.R. joins the room
[11:48:57] <Ines Robles> do people think that we open the document and keep it active until the whole work is done?
[11:49:28] <mcr> yes. The pieces in the architecture which are well baked can be split off and shipped.
[11:50:00] <Qin Wang> but some elements do not belong to the current charter
[11:50:02] <Ines Robles> resutlt= take it back
[11:50:18] <Ines Robles> ok
[11:51:11] <Ines Robles> qin , did he answer your question?
[11:51:25] <Qin Wang> yes.
[11:51:30] <Ines Robles> ok
[11:55:34] rdroms leaves the room
[11:56:30] Gerald Ehret-Franck joins the room
[11:58:40] <mcr> what sentence are we arguing about?
[11:59:12] <kivinen> slide 38, 1st paragraph, last sentence.
[12:00:41] <mcr> slides do not seem to be properly uploaded.
[12:01:21] <Ines Robles> there is a new version of the slides
[12:01:45] <Thomas Watteyne> Michael, we are using the slides version 2
[12:01:56] <Thomas Watteyne> which we uploaded ~20min before the meeting
[12:02:04] <Thomas Watteyne>
[12:02:14] <Thomas Watteyne> can you please confirm that it works?
[12:03:00] <mcr> "Refer to the 6TiSCH architecture document [I-D.ietf-6tischarchitecture]
for further details on key distribution and advanced security aspects."  --- this sentence?
[12:03:34] <mcr> the link on the datatracker agenda page points at
[12:03:35] <Thomas Watteyne> tes
[12:03:37] <Ines Robles> do you mean what were discussion
[12:03:38] <Thomas Watteyne> yes
[12:03:47] <Thomas Watteyne> we're back on slide 40
[12:03:53] <mcr> I have no attachment to that sentence.
[12:03:57] <Thomas Watteyne> Tero is talking about something different from secuirty
[12:03:59] <Ines Robles> ok
[12:04:14] <mcr> yes, I know that.
[12:04:19] <Thomas Watteyne> talking about Table 2a in IEEE802.15.4e-2012
[12:04:44] <Thomas Watteyne> reading your messages before, understood. Thanks Michael.
[12:13:49] <Thomas Watteyne> slide 46
[12:14:31] <Thomas Watteyne> do we need to state the slide numbers or is everyong remote on Meetecho?
[12:14:47] <Ines Robles> ok, i can do it
[12:14:49] <Ines Robles> slide 49
[12:16:43] <Ines Robles> slide 50
[12:18:02] <Ines Robles> slide 52
[12:18:35] <Ines Robles> slide 53
[12:19:25] <Ines Robles> slide 54
[12:20:26] <Ines Robles> slide 55
[12:22:08] <Ines Robles> slide 56
[12:23:31] <Ines Robles> slide 57
[12:24:37] <Ines Robles> slide 58
[12:28:45] <Ines Robles> slide 59
[12:29:01] <Ines Robles> slide 60
[12:30:18] <Ines Robles> slide 61
[12:31:30] <Ines Robles> slide 62
[12:32:39] <Ines Robles> slide 63
[12:34:36] <Ines Robles> slide 64
[12:37:04] <Ines Robles> slide 65
[12:38:09] Gerald Ehret-Franck leaves the room
[12:38:20] <Ines Robles> slide 66
[12:41:06] <Ines Robles> slide 70
[12:41:10] <Ines Robles> slide 71
[12:42:14] <Ines Robles> slide 72
[12:42:57] <Ines Robles> slide 73
[12:44:00] <Ines Robles> slide 74
[12:45:03] <Ines Robles> slide 75
[12:45:41] <Ines Robles> slide 76
[12:46:38] <Ines Robles> slide 77
[12:46:50] <Ines Robles> questions?
[12:47:45] <Ines Robles> slide 79
[12:47:51] <Ines Robles> slide 80
[12:48:06] <Ines Robles> slide 81
[12:48:48] <Ines Robles> slide 80
[12:52:53] <Ines Robles> slide about detnet bof summry
[12:52:56] <Ines Robles> summary
[12:55:11] <Ines Robles> slide 89
[12:56:06] <Ines Robles> slide 90
[12:57:12] <Ines Robles> slide 92
[12:57:54] <Ines Robles> slide 94
[12:58:57] Thang Phan leaves the room
[12:59:29] <Ines Robles> slide 98
[12:59:38] <Ines Robles> Thanks for your attention
[12:59:46] renzoe leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[12:59:47] Qin Wang leaves the room
[12:59:53] kivinen leaves the room
[12:59:59] Michael Richardson leaves the room
[13:00:05] Ines Robles leaves the room
[13:00:17] Anand S.V.R. leaves the room
[13:00:41] Pascal Thubert leaves the room
[13:01:57] Meetecho leaves the room
[13:07:45] Thomas Watteyne leaves the room
[13:08:32] Thomas Watteyne_4235 leaves the room
[13:40:04] renzoe joins the room
[13:50:44] renzoe leaves the room
[13:57:27] mcr leaves the room